Weird dreams!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird dreams!!

Wow - did I have some bizarre dreams last night. One of them had my husband and I out to dinner, he was drinking a beer and I wasn't drinking anything, he said he wished we had company with us because it wasn't as much fun when he drinks alone. So I told him I would have a glass of wine with him later and then he just got up and started talking with an older couple that was sitting next to us. I can remember feeling so awful, but I ended up not having a glass of wine anyway and then the dream shifted to another weird dream. At least I didn't cave in my dream .

Anyway here goes day 6, I have a pretty busy day planned so hopefully the beast will stay away and if he doesn't I will be coming on here hopefully to chat!! :l That got me through yesterday. I was thinking how long the urges lasted and it was about 21/2 hours, chatted awhile and poof they were gone. So I just have to keep reminding myself that their not going to last they will go away and I can add another day af. Wishing everyone a healthy and happy Saturday!!

Twosox :l

Weird dreams!!

I don't know what time I will get there, but I will be there!

Comment

Weird dreams!!

twosox,

I've had some weird "using" dreams, too. The last one involved my sister (who doesn't drink much at all) and all I remember is her teeth were falling out and her face started to melt as she was laughing at me because I didn't want to drink. Shudder. It was kind of scary and creepy.

Congrats on your day 6!

Be
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Weird dreams!!

I have drinking dreams sometimes. sometimes I drink and sometimes I dont. When I do, though, I am horrified by it in my dream. the "Oh no! What am I doing?!?! feeling.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Weird dreams!!

I have weird crazy dreams when first going AF.......I mean CRAZY......not really about drinking but I have risend folks from the dead LOL, had babies...etc...
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Working...
          X