Busy............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busy............

Hi to all, sorry that I've been MIA for the past few days. I do all my computing at school so when I don't get here...I don't compute. Somehow that doesn't sound right). at any rate, gave in to the temptation on Thursday, so here I am on Saturday on day 2 again. I keep giving myself all this leeway, and really it's just permission to be stupid again. Worked 10 hours yesterday,so when I got home the only desire I had was for a hot shower and my bed. I think I was asleep by 8:30. It was glorious. I got up today and di some pilates...(damn that Mari Windsor for having the unmitigated gall of looking so good in a black lycra). Well, at least she's motivation. I'm at school working on my Reflective Inquiry Project (RIP). It's really a method of torture. in addition to the six graduate classes that I'm taking I have to compile this 30 page monster by December 5th. Oh well, I'm ten articles into the research. Only five more to go, then I can start putting it all together. Fortuantely, I'm verbse so length shouldn't be an issue. It just seems like an enormous waste of my time, but then again so is drinking and at least I can still think when this is over with..Yikes...got to go research...I'm getting there with this. I think I focus so intently on no doing it that I talk myself into doing it. Does that make sense? anyway, I'm just trying to keep busy and not think of wanting to drink. I think about how shitty I felt all day yesterday, and how nothing remotely positive was accomplished by that stupid act. Here's to another AF day...Here's to Mari Windsor...I'll be slim by Christmas (according to Mari's calculations) Have a good one and I'll come back in a little bit. I'll need a break from my research...undoubtedly. Hope everyone is well...:thanks:

Busy............

Hello Arwen. You make a tremendous amount of sense to me. Very good luck to you!!
    Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

I want them back in my life

Comment

Busy............

Great to see you back, Arwen. You WILL be successful, but you may have to keep trying for a bit. Keep coming back, reading and posting, learning along the way. Once you make it through the first week, I believe it will become much easier.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Busy............

Hi Arwen....gave in to temptation myself last night and had a couple. Got past two trigger days so I am staying positive. I am not going to drink today

Take care,
        Peace

Comment

Busy............

Hi Arwen,

Welcome back, it's nice to hear from you!

Becoming
          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
          X