Sorry for the disappearance....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've disappeared for a while. I got very, very busy both the good and the bad but am back now. Wanted to check in to see how all my pals are doing here? I must admit, that being away was okay at first however, I've hit a snag in my life that is causing a great deal of stress and somewhere around day 23 or 24, I caved and had some drinks. I think I clearly need better coping skills, however, I should have also come here for support.

I don't intend to kick myself all over the place, I had come here to find strenght to either be AF or moderate and didn't expect myself to be perfect the first time around. Heck I hadn't gone three weeks in a very long time. So, I shed my tears of anger then said, okay, day 1 again. Now I am on day 4 and feeling fine. Not going to do my self esteem (what there is of it) any good to kick myself all over and it will only make me want to go back.

So, my learning process has taught me to make the time to come here or reach out to someone when I am really in need. For me, it is when I am extremely stressed. I also need to find a ritual. So tonight I thought I'd say hello, wish everyone well and relex. I need it.

Welcome back! It's great to hear your thinking about what you learned, and about how you are modifying your plan of action!

wip

Comment

over and over for me too

I am right here with you. I seem to come back here time and time again. I am going to the doctor on the 20th though and can't wait. I am getting whatever I need to do this program from A to Z.
      I'm tired of feeling this way. I am tired of thinking about 2 in the afternoon that I can have one drink with friends and then hours later and many drinks later I head to bed. Eat some sort of crap I have no business eating and then wake up feeling like shit.
      I am so sick of it. Serious.
      so I totally get what you are going through. Maybe I am a wimp because on the 20th I am hoping to fill a subscription that helps me ward off this terrible terrible demon....
      Hanging on!

Comment

Welcome home!

AND IDI...wimp, NO...just prepared. Recognizing your weakness and and following through is ADULT!
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Welcome back, seila! It's great to hear from you again! :l

Becoming
          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
          X