ODAT - Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Sunday

Well, hope everyone had a good weekend.........make it through today and then back to work.........

Hoping I won the lottery last night but not counting on it........LOL

Had friends over last night, didn't make it AF.........but oh well, didn't get loaded either.........actually had an interesting talk about drinking. First time that topic has been brought up - actually amazing how many of us are concerned about our alcohol intake and don't talk about it............

so that was kind of neat.......

Anyway, hope everyone has a great Sunday......

Love and hugs
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Sunday

Good morning!! Woke up today at 4:30 and said "No, no, no - go back to bed". Well, its 4:52 and I'm up! Damn!! My husband and my son can sleep until 9 or 10 with no problem, but 7am is actually late for me! Maybe if I could go to bed later than 8:30 I could sleep later? I really need to find something to do at night - TV doesn't cut it, and boredom will bring on the drinking everytime!

Anywhoo - day 11 here. I have had fleeting thoughts about drinking, but no serious urges yet. The closest I got was the day I ate the peanut butter.

Uni - at least you didn't get smashed, right??? When I first began here, I think about a year ago, my goal was no more blackouts and no more hangovers. I did very well for awhile, but then stopped the supps for some dumbass reason and slipped right back into my old habits. But, the one thing I did learn was to accept the small victories and concentrate on improvement, rather than perfection.

Hope everyone has a great day and meets their goals!

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

PS - I went the entire day yesterday without that godawful choking sensation. My gawd was that beautiful!!!!

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Hey uni and dingbat and fellow ODATers,

Had a great evening last night with my daughter. She's 12 and we had a "girls night" out to dinner, just the two of us. It was so much fun, giggling and stuff. She's so darn cute!

Today is football day for me, clipping coupons, making sure there's food for school lunch this week and I have a (boring) meeting late this afternoon. I hope it goes quickly.

It's windy and cold out. I'd love to be able to just get under a blanket and watch scary movies all day!

Take care,
        Be
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - Sunday

Hello!!!

Well I am happy to say that I am feeling better. I am not 100% but better. I hope my appetite stays away though, lol.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, and has a great week!!!
          AF July 6 2014

Comment

Working...
          X