anyone ever tried EFT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone ever tried EFT?

they say you will never get over your addictions until you learn to love and appreciate youself? EFT is emotional freedom technique which helps you to tap away the negative emotions that make you sabotage yourself ie by drinking too much. mygenietv and emofree are two great web sites that promise to transform you in 7 days, anyone tried it yet?
    Keeps x:happyheart:

anyone ever tried EFT?

There are several threads on here about that! Some folks here are strong believers... even though there are no outcome studies showing that it is effective, as yet.

wip

Comment

anyone ever tried EFT?

I went to a therapist that specialized in this and sadly it did not work for me but I have heard great success stories. Does not hurt to try!
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

anyone ever tried EFT?

I have tried everything under the SUN...when I say everything, I MEAN EVERYTHING...I did everything EFT December last.....I went to Lenair, all the QUICKIE stuff didn't work for me. Unfortuantely, I just just do not believe....I wish I could back it up...trust me I do!!!!! But what has worked for me Is work a porgram and a prgram may be a a mixture of things...mine is AA, MWO, taking topa, the supps from here, exercise and healthy diet and sopeading time with my kids. I spent THOUSANDS of dollars on quickie treatments and traveled across country I wanted it to work, but it didn't...the old saying if it is to good to be true it porbably is...IS RIGHT ON. At least for me. AND it takes MONTHS to get over the emoitional set back of spending all that money only for it to not work...very depressing and you feel you fail. Work a program with stats that can back it up.
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

anyone ever tried EFT?

oh dear would like to hear from anyone it has worked for?? i am very sceptical and find it embarrassing to tap!!! oh well i will give it a try but have more confidence in this prog, especially you guys xx

Comment

anyone ever tried EFT?

KW, there are all kinds of psychological treatments that ARE effective; why not go for something that is in the mainstream, well validated, instead of something that is out there on the fringes?

wip

Comment

anyone ever tried EFT?

Should you perhaps let your scepticism be your guide on this one? If you're sceptical you are already resistant before you attempt it. But if you really want something to work for you, most likely it will.
              I guess it depends on the self sabotage our sub conscious commits!
              Hmmm, not what you wanted to hear probably.
              Thanks for your vote of confidence in MWO!! It will certainly help you.
              Take care,
              Raggsy

Comment

anyone ever tried EFT?

think i will just stick to this programme - its great, feeling positive about tomorrow but am scared. x

Comment

anyone ever tried EFT?

thans raggsy, you are spot on it comes down to what you believe in> i need to believe in me x

Comment

anyone ever tried EFT?

Hi all... No excuses....I'm back online. Keepwalking (surfing??) I've practised EFT for years. It's a really effective hangover remedy. The tapping and the points all have something to do with draining your limphatic system and that always will make you feel better:H
                    I wonder if I have ever tried something that brittzak hasn't ....let's make a list!! g.

Comment

anyone ever tried EFT?

I was not skeptical in the least, but was certain it would help me. Sadly it did not. But please keepwalking try it. It is free, can be done within your own house, is easy to do. It works wonders for many. And our answer to this problem is very individual. What works for some people won't work for others.
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                      X