I am back to try again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am back to try again

So, I gave up drinking wine for quite sometime back in 06 and 07. Found out my husband had been having an affair during that time...guess I was not very much fun. Needless to say, I have been self medicating. Kicked him out for about 9 months, and he just moved back in. I am going back to school in January, and ready to make my life work without the wine, and quite possibly without him, after I am financially independent from him. So, wish this 40 yr old some luck!

I am back to try again

why did you let him come back?

Comment

I am back to try again

Kizzie,

Welcome - you've come to the right place. You will find lots of support here as all of us want to be AF. :welcome:

Comment

I am back to try again

I have not worked in 9 years, I have two elementary school kids...have had a hard time finding employment after being out of it for so long. Like I said, I am financially dependent, and the thought of selling my home...which is the one I grew up in is terrifying for me. We live in a great neighborhood with excellent schools. I am scared...to be quite honest.

Comment

I am back to try again

Kizzie, do you have a support structure where you are?

Comment

I am back to try again

welcome back best of luck to you .. but to tell you the truth it has nothing to do with luck .. its all in what you want in life .. and yeah maybe a lucky rabbit foot .. lol but really its all within your hands ..stay strong and think positive
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I am back to try again

Thanks to all of you, and yes I do have a support structure. You are correct, it has nothing to with luck! But, could still use a little! LOL Can I knock on wood now?

Comment

I am back to try again

Welcome Back, we're here for you!
                DLW
                Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
                And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
                  Today is a Mystery
                  Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Working...
                X