Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday

Good Morning ODATers!

I'm starting off the thread with a smile because this morning has started off poorly. So I'm putting on my happy face in the hopes of turning things around. It's too early for things to have started off so crappy already, right? Nothing major, just little annoying things. It IS Monday, after all.

I've got a lot of work to do at work and I am determined to see the top of my desk by the end of the day. That, in itself, would be a miracle, and a great way to start off the day tomorrow.

I have no idea what to fix for dinner. What are you guys having? Maybe I'll get some ideas.

It's cold out, a light snow but not much. The sun's trying to peep out through the clouds. The cat's already curled up in his box in my office, ready for his day at work, LOL!

Take care, :l
    Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

ODAT - Monday

Hi all ODAT'rs

Have not checked in for a while, its been busy, busy, busy. Need to get some serious AF time under my belt and I find that logging on and checking in every day really helps. Am on a healthy eating kick at the moment and gradually loosing weight. Having lots of stir fry's, quick, easy and healthy.

Hope you all have a great week.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hello, I hate Mondays! Have to get ready for work, but can't seem to pry myself off of this site. I wish I could give you an idea for dinner, but I am not the cook in our house that would be my husband.

I wish I was losing weight, can't stop eating. Hopefully that will die down soon. I'm gonna try and work out when I get home from work instead of before. Will see if it works.

Twosox

Comment

ODAT - Monday

two,

Wow, I'm envious! I wish my husband did the cooking. He does sometimes and he's a much better cook than I am but lately his job has him working late so I've been doing it. I hate cooking! I wish I liked it, it would make life so much easier. I need to think of a good crock pot dinner...

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Morning becoming, rustop (nice to see you again!), twosox & all to come!

Really busy day here too. In fact I think my week is going to be like that. But that's OK. Busy is good. I'm going to have split pea soup in the crock pot today. Becoming if you google for crockpot recipes I bet you can find something for stuff you have on hand. Good on you for putting a smile on your face. "Fake it till you make it" is a good idea.

Everyone have a good, productive day and do something for yourself just for your pleasure!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hello ODATers
            Haven't checked in for a few days; been busy with my new "boy toy" lol. Day 14 today. I am happy because I made it through a football game and another weekend!!! Spent the weekend watching movies, dining out, and attending AA meetings. It was a nice weekend. I am going to my doctor today, and she said that she would prescribe me the Topa. I am a little bit worried though because I checked my blood pressure at work and it was 94/52. I think Topa makes it even lower; so high blood pressure vibes today. please.lol. Everyone sounds busy and productive. I have been also. It is nice to get things done. Hope everyone has a Great Monday.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Monday

I have a busy day and week as well this week. I didnt' sleep last night at all so I am incredibly exhuasted today. Wish I could have called in but I was so sick with the cold the last couple of weeks that I can't take any more time off. That's okay though, I will have an early night tonight - dinner (bbq'd sausages, noodles and salad), some kiddie time and then bath and bed (with a hot cup of tea).

sounds heavenly to me - can't wait to get to that time!

Have a great day everyone.

Love and Hugs,
              Uni
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Good morning all!! Day 12 here and doing fine.

Of course, I'm not busy, never am. One day is pretty much the same as any other here. Blah, blah, blah!!!

I am going to get to the store today to buy some long underwear for my son. For some reason winter always sneaks up on me!! Hope I can find some with skulls, even at six he's gotta "look cool":H!

Hope everyone has a great day and meets their goals!

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Hey there ODATers

Just checking in to say hello. I've been modd/AF for a couple weeks now but I feel the beast creeping back and I'm tired of my daily mind struggle. So I think I'm going to start antabuse. I'm reallly nervous but I need to give my body a rest from AL. Need to focus on my son, he is struggling with school right now. So thats my plan, wish me luck.

Sounds like you are all doing well, have a great Monday

Dinner is French Dips and a salad, yummy and easy.

:lAK
                  :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ODAT - Monday

I cook for my wife and kids all the time. I like it because I control what I eat. Today is chefs salad with turkey, low fat ham, and low fat cheese. Good luck with the antabuse.
                    PAW:nutso:

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Congrats to all you odatimers who are putting together some AF time. Good on ya.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Went 5 days AF last week and did drink this weekend but didn't over do it I feel great today. It's Day 2.
                        Yesterday I made beans and red chili so we are having left overs so I can catch up on my laundry.

Comment

ODAT - Monday

Can you tell me what ODAT stands for?
                          :new: Jas56

Comment

ODAT - Monday

One Day At A Time :-)

Comment

ODAT - Monday

One Day at A Time
                              :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X