I said No!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said No!

Had a conference at my son's school just a bit ago, my husband met me there, he was late at work, when we left he said he was stopping to buy wine and asked if I needed any and I said No! I told him I was giving my body a break that I went what seems like 3 months maybe more without missing a day of alcohol and I don't usually do that. He didn't say anything just nodded. So I asked him to stop and get me a hot chocolate from dunkins and he showed up without my hot chocolate, said there was a road block. Guess I will have to make my own, but Dunkins are soooooo good!! Have a great af night.

Twosox :l

I said No!

Good for you twosox. Hope I get to that point
    :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
    ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

I said No!

thats awesome keep on going ..you are doing it ...stay strong and think positive
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I said No!

you didwell,but dont xplain your self,he knows and does appreciate even tho he doesnt say so,gyco

Comment

I said No!

Good work twosox!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I said No!

Good show!!!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I said No!

:goodjob:
              Congrats!!!!
              :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

I said No!

Great job! Each time you do that, you get stronger, and it gets easier, and you feel better and better!
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

I said No!

Funny when he got back we were talking about how we were going to my son's football banquet this coming Tuesday, which is my B-day. He said we should get my mother to watch the kids after and go out for a drink. I told him "remember I am taking a break" apparently he thought I meant only for a few days, I told him I needed a lot more than a few days to give my body a break. He does not know yet that I plan on stopping for good, but I try not to think about that myself and just take it odat. Today is day 10af.

Happy AF Wednesday!

Twosox

Comment

Working...
                  X