Double Digits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double Digits!

I can't believe I've made it to double digits, however, I keep reminding myself not to get to comfortable. I actually keep reminding myself how absolutely awful and guilty I feel when I do drink and how wonderful it is not to. Every now and again I think about a glass of wine, but then I tell myself that one glass will turn into 3 or 4 (very big glasses) and why do I need one anyway and realize I don't. So here is to day 10 AF. Hope everyone is well and wishing you all a Happy AF Wednesday.

Twosox :l

Double Digits!

HEY!!
    WELL DONE!!! I'm sooo proud of you! You're doing a FANTASTIC JOB! You reward yourself with as much chocolate as you WANT (maybe a spa session =P as well)
    You really are a strong person!!!!! Keep it up

Comment

Double Digits!

Great Job. Not a simple thing to do. Last time I did 10 AF was in February. Keep it up
      PAW:nutso:

Comment

Double Digits!

Way to go, 2Sox!!!

wip

Comment

Double Digits!

Yep! We can do this! I am having a hard time with wanting donuts! I think I'll pop off to the grocery store and see if I can find some made with Splenda!

Congrats Twosox - it feels good, doesn't it?

Comment

Double Digits!

Well done!

Congratulations Twosox - I'm so jealous!! I failed miserably and am a miserable failure. I managed to day four and then stupidly gave into my craving. Oh well - back to day one for me. Do other people keep caving in like this???
            Never put off to tomorrow what you can achieve today!

Comment

Double Digits!

Snapdragon, I can't tell you how many times I slipped and had to start over. The longest I have made it has been 11 days, hopefully I will beat it this time. The biggest thing I am doing differently is telling myself that it is my body that wants it not my spirit, because deep down I really don't want it. Hang in there if you can just get through the discomfort when they come(the urges) for a short time, they do go away. Not saying they stay away, but they do pass on. Don't forget to take it one day at a time, that is another thing I do daily remind myself to just get through today.

Twosox

Comment

Double Digits!

Wow TwoSox! That is amazing!!! Heres to the next 10!!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Double Digits!

It does feel so Great to have AL as an EX lover.Please write down how you feel today (and cherish it) Put it in a safe place to read at times of stress.I reread my old posts to help me remember what AL did to me and how wonderful life is without him. I titled a note book and wrote on the cover NOTHING IS SO BAD, THAT A DRINK WON,T MAKE IT WORSE. It is one of my important tools in my sobriety kit.
                  You are through the hardest physical part. Now you can slowly rebuild your life. 10 days is such a good start to a long and winding road.
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Double Digits!

Evielou, I do the same thing looking through my old posts, it definitely helps stay af. I love the idea of a note book with that title, I might have to steal that idea for myself. I also want to thank everyone again for your support and believing in me, it means soooo much and is really helping me get through!!

Comment

Double Digits!

WOW - Day 10 is great! Can't wait to reach that goal myself. Great job. Way to go. Have a coke and a smile!

Comment

Double Digits!

10 Days. That is great news!!!

Comment

Double Digits!

CONGRATS TO YOU, GO FOR 10 more, then 10 more after that- you're on a roll!!!!
                          DLW
                          Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
                          And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
                            Today is a Mystery
                            Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Double Digits!

Thanks everyone day 11 today, this is the day (day 11) last December that I caved. Although I don't believe I will, at least not today (odat). I want this af life more than anything, looking forward till posting day 12 tomorrow!

Love Ya's

Comment

Double Digits!

I look forward to seeing your day 12 posted, as well, and I wish you many, many more.
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X