Tough start of AF # 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough start of AF # 4

I'm so happy for you Jamms and Paw! Congratulations, you sound great!

Your cheerleader, :yougo:
    Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

That did it I'm changing my mood.....thanks Be!
      :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

No, thank YOU! :h

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

Be and Jamms probably last time I post until Monday:upset:, I look forward to seeing AF days climbing. Here's to a new life, one that we can look in the mirror and say " We are in control of of own lives now and nobody or thing( alcohol) is going to control us" :thanks:
          PAW:nutso:

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

Okay just decided I can't go 3 days without posting--mmmm that seems weird use to think I couldn't go 3 days without drinking:yay:

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

LOL, that's too funny Paw! I get the same way here! ROFLMAO!

Be

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

Paw- I look forward to talking to you tomorrow in between yourwinterizing of course!!!

I'm glad your gonna post...I have a feeling I'm gonna need you....you to Be....

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

I'll be here! :thumbs:

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

My last check in of day 6 Af. 7:00 here. Went to dinner- Had pop, ate healthy(Ham and Turkey) now getting ready for bedtime routine with my boys( 4 and 6). Then out to buy winterizing stuff. Have a great AF night-- looking forward to a saturday morning with a clear head.

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

tonight was a close one Paw,(don't knowif you've beenreading my newbie post) but I'm good Still AF......talk to ya tomorrow.:goodjob:

Keep up the good work

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

Jamms & Paw,

I'm leaving town to go watch my son in a big music thing for his school. It's a long drive and I'll be away for a bit but I'll be thinking of you guys.

Take care,
                        Be

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

Hey Jamms- good job. You got to get through today and tomorrow. You can do it. Just think that when you make it through today and tomorrow that you will be closer to 10 than to 0. I am busy on the house. Normally with wife and kids gone I would have easily drank a case today. Be nice to go to church without any effects of the saturday drinking. Stay strong.

Becoming - that should be fun. Look forward to seeing you back

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

Hi,

Just got back. I'm so proud of my son! He's a senior in high school and he made an all-state orchestra deal. I realized when I drove down there that if this had happened a year ago I wouldn't have gone so I could stay home and drink wine. Sigh. I'm in a much better place now thanks to all of you here.

That's awesome, Paw. How's the house coming along? I wish my HB would winterize our house!

Be

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

Wow that is excellent for you and your son. A great accomplishment. You deserve to be proud. I got a lot done, I think the best thing was my wife came home with the kids and saw that I had not been drinking. My oldest son (6) must see adiffernce in me because he seems to want to do more things with me. I feel great right now. Have great night

Comment

Tough start of AF # 4

I'm so happy for you, Paw. When I read your post I had tears in my eyes. My HB drinks a lot. He's just beginning to see a connection to being AF with our son. It's hard for me to, oh dear, here I go... :upset:

I told myself once I started posting I wouldn't delete or BS in any way so I'm going to finish. I just feel bad because it's your thread. Anyway, I can't help but wonder how different things would be if I, and my HB, had done this when our kids were earlier. I hate looking back like this, it makes me so sad. :upset:

I guess there's just looking ahead, huh? Your son and family are so lucky to have you, Paw.

Be

Comment

Working...
                                X