sooo tired!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sooo tired!!!

Any body else feel completely exhausted? Today is day 10 and I am wondering if this is part of withdrawals. I can't wait to go to bed.

Twosox :l

sooo tired!!!

Yep - your body is still getting used to not having poison in it, although everyone's adjustment period is a little different. I actually had trouble sleeping for the first couple of weeks...
    Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

sooo tired!!!

Hi twosox - yes that is pretty normal I think. I remember being very tired. Hang in there!

Comment

sooo tired!!!

Me too

I had that problem too in the beginning. I was confused because after the first week, I was actually sleeping BETTER, or so I thought, so I wondered, why amd I so sleepy and wiped out during the day? My doctor said that in addition to my system adjusting, my sleep patterns were also adjusting. Although I felt like I was sleeping the whole night, she said I was probably sleeping "lighter" overall due to the transition, and that it would take some time for my sleep patterns to normalize. I feel a LOT better now. Hang in there! If you feel like going to bed early, do it if you can -- I did, and it helped me feel better faster, I'm convinced of it. Listen to your body, it knows how to get you through!

Comment

sooo tired!!!

I wish I could go to bed early, but still have to get a workout in or I will feel guilty for the rest of the night if I don't, although, it is going to be a short one. Glad to hear this will pass, I hate feeling this tired.

Twosox :l

Comment

sooo tired!!!

Hi twosox,

You didn't mention if you are taking Topa. If so, how much and for how long? I find it directly related to my never-ending tiredness. I am experimenting with scaling back the Topa a little to see if I can relieve the exhaustion and still keep away the booze.

Sassha

Comment

sooo tired!!!

Hi, no I'm not taking any topa.

Twosox

Comment

Working...
              X