Anyone join me for 3 days AF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:lI am on day 2 AF. I always find this relatively easy and usually slip up around day 3/4. So I would like to go 3 days AF from today(which will make 5)....... Here goes:h

Im with ya poppy been 7 days here but ( after today well) I like the thinking!!!!! small steps I like a 3 day thread and beyond on the provisio we are seeking long term after being here for a while there is no such thing as moderation we are suffering quite a substantial addiction !!!! I have found 2 day threads 5 day threads even my beloved one day at at time thread is great in the short term. I dont think we are really committed until we say to ourselves we are starting the never again I dont drink anymore thread.
    Just vocalising my internal thoughts mine only not every ones here!!!!! but 3 days Im with you all the way
    Love cap

Comment

count me in poppy, day 4 for me to-day! supposed to be the worse according to other threads ive read, but im feeling great, long may it continue!!?? - KW
      Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Yup, count me in too.... I'm great at doing one day off and one day on but having trouble stringing them together.....
        Day 1 again for me...
        Evie
        Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
        Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
        For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
        "

Comment

YEAH COUNT ME IN TOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I'm on day 11 here, the last time I made it to day 11 was last December and so far I haven't made it to day 12. So I am definitely in!!

Twosox :l

Comment

On day 5, I'm in have to make it through my first weekend.
              PAW:nutso:

Comment

we got ourselves a posse lets never drink again

Comment

Day 3... I'm making smaller goals myself!!

There used to be a 7 Day AF thread. Not sure what happened to that, but that was better than ... 30 Days!!!

Heeeerrrreee weeeee goooooo!
                  Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

savvy takes the lead

Comment

Hi Poppy

Im in. On Day 4 but taking it very much ODAT.

Rustop

Comment

Hi Poppy,

Count me in. I'm only on Day 2, but I WILL NOT DRINK TODAY!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X