Time to STOP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to STOP.

I received my supply of Kudzu and have read some of the other posts on that topic about no side effects. My question to you is there anything that I should feel? Not quite sure what I should be looking for if anything. Kriger, Be, and Sunshine thank you for the kind words and support. It's great to have encouragement. Today is day 4AF. Been here before. Wanting to move on.

Comment

Time to STOP.

Hey GG,

Just checking in. The Kudzu, for me, has a slightly mellowing effect but only when I take 600mg (2 caps). I only do that in the late afternoon (I am an evening drinker) if I feel I'm going to be in a situation that's going to tempt me ;-)

I'm glad to help! You're doing awesome :l
      Be
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Time to STOP.

Be- Do you take the Kudzu daily or only when you feel the urge?

Comment

Time to STOP.

This is where I get nervous telling of my specifics. It's so different for everybody. I've been on this ride a long time! I take Kudzu daily. I followed the MWO formula to the specs twice. This second time, since I did the 30 days (plus quite a few more) with the supps, I've changed my Kudzu. I now don't take an am dose at all. I'm not a morning drinker. I take an early afternoon 300 mg and a late afternoon 300 mg. If I'm going out, or in a situation where AL is around, I up it to 600 mg in late afternoon. I'm also on topa. I'm not getting urges much but I find that I can "predict" situations that may catch me off guard. Does this make sense?
          Be

Comment

Time to STOP.

Makes total sense and I do appreciate you sharing. Sounds like there is no exact science. Do what works for me. Thanks! I took my first pill yesterday morning before work and on the way to work and for the first hour I felt very dry almost like dehydration. Might not have been the Kudzu but I wondered if you ever felt that way?

Comment

Time to STOP.

No, but I drink so much water it's ridiculous. I live in a dry winter climate...I've never noticed that with Kudzu. I'll have to pay more attention.

Comment

Working...
              X