ODAT Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday

Hope everybody is well. There's some really interesting threads on the site at the moment - I have enjoyed reading them. Am resolving now to log on a lot more because it gives me strength and hope.

Px
    Short term goal 7 days AF

ODAT Friday

Hi there Patricia. Ditto re- this site giving you strength etc.... great for info and inspiration isn't it.... Good ppl. here too, as i'm sure you've found. Hope your day is a ripper!. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hi all ODAT'rs

I find that just logging on here every day and reading keeps me focussed on my AF journey. Hope everyone has a great week-end.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hi all another day under the belt feels good hope all are well and the best to you
        Love cap

Comment

ODAT Friday

Made it thru Day 3! Wasn't too bad coz I kept pretty busy...

But the thought of buying some ALREADY crossed my mind this early morning!! UGH - whassup w/that?

Going to be another Gorgeous day in FL! Gotta keep Positive.

Have a great day, ODATers...

:butterfly:
          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hi ODATs

Day 1 again for me today and spitting nails as have just got letter from daughter's school telling me off for not going to Parent's Evening (which I did got to) and saying that she told this teacher that I was too busy and that she is underachieving!!! Are we going to have an interesting conversation tonight??? She's almost 13 and has a very nice life and lots of privelidges - the madam. Yes, very stressed at the moment...

Bx

Comment

ODAT Friday

Be Strong this weekend everyone. Good Luck
              PAW:nutso:

Comment

ODAT Friday

Can someone explain "ODAT"?

Comment

ODAT Friday

I figured it out...

Comment

ODAT Friday

Im back here again, but have been absorbing info that may help bet this, , taking sup's, and trying to get my head around why I do this! Weekends kill me, dispite my wanting to stop.

Comment

ODAT Friday

Good morning everyone! I am feeling chipper today, day 15 for me - halfway to 30, wheeeee. I finally got some sleep last night, which did my attitude some good!

Here's something weird - I actually had a drinking dream last night! That has never happened before. I was drinking white wine, and in the dream I thought "G-dammitall, now I have to go back to day one"!!!! Boy was I relieved when I woke up. Wonder if that's significant?

Anywhoo - hope everyone has a great day and meets their goals!

Comment

ODAT Friday

Good morning ODATers!

Woke up feeling great. The sun is out and I hope to finish up the garden. I'm really pushing it this year and if I don't cover up some plants they're not going to make it through the winter. I'm hoping for a slow workday and a slow MWO day. I think I started some sh** up on another thread yesterday. Sigh. Oh well.

MM - don't you love teenagers? Sometimes the things they say and do is mindboggling. Good luck.

Hey, GG, it's nice to "meet" you!

Leelou, I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time. It sounds like you're in some kind of frustrating cycle. Someone else on the board suggested to write down, before picking up the first drink, "why do I want to drink right now?". It made them stop and think it through. If you can stop yourself and think it through, would that help?

Dingy, congrats on the day 15! I have a lot of "using" dreams as I call them when I'm AF (and modding). I had a really weird one last night. Actually, I've had them all week long. It's good to remember my dreams, though. When I was drinking a lot, I never remembered any of my dreams.

Take care, everybody, :l
                        Be
                        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT Friday

Hey becoming - I see that you're in the Adirondacks (yeah, went looking for the the sh** - I'm nosy, so sue me), I'm in the Northern Catskills! You're a better woman than I am if you're working in the garden today! It's cold out there! Although, I did have to melt the ice off of the top of the pond this morning. My pump stopped working because it was clogged, and I was waiting for a warmer day to clean it out. Oooops. But the fish look OK, so that's good. Had to stick my hands in there to pull the pump out - yeeeeekkkkk! Threw another one in for now until I can face going out there again!

Comment

ODAT Friday

dingy, buddy!

My mountain buddy! How cool is this?! I have to go out there. I have a rose bush my brother gave me when he was staying here going through rehab. It was a real rough time for him and the bush symbolizes hope for both of us. I can't let that die, you know what I mean? I also have some topiaries I've worked on for years. It should only take an hour or so but it's so friggin' COLD out! The sun's out so I've gotta do it today.

Hun, it ain't gettin' any warmer for us. It's gettin' colder every damn day! LOL

Thanks for the connect, I love it! :h
                            Be
                            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT Friday

Good Morning, You are having a cold snap back there, here, in No CA we haven't even had a cold enough night to ripen the persimmons! My fingers are freezing just thinking about ice, water and changing pumps. Our water is from springs and a couple of times the pipes have frozen so, no water until the sun comes round!
                              Bessie, I have 12 hens that have just started laying. They follow me around like I'm their total hero. When I really feel low, I go out and play with the chickens (which is giving them tidbits, grapes, apples etc) I taught the rhode island reds to jump and that was a mistake as they are the only ones that are the least bit aggressive and now can jump to nip my fingers.
                              Dingbat: could you actually taste the wine? I've had lots of peeing and flying dreams and the rare but fantastic sex dream that I ALWAYS remember no matter what!! It's good to remember dreams just to keep track of what mishmash is stored in our heads.
                              BMAL: our roses are all blooming right now, so here's a bouquet of them for you today.
                              My sinuses are killing me this morning and I cracked a molar on nothing last night. So my day is a bit different than planned. xxxx g.

Comment

Working...
                              X