Made it past day 11!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it past day 11!!

This is the first time since joining I have made it past day 11. I am really loving the new AF me, not putting that poison in my body feels great. The only withdrawl so far that I am having is extreme exhaustion, as soon as I get home from work, I'm ready for bed. Every now and then when I start thinking about the booze, I remind myself what it does to me and my body and I really love not needing it to enjoy my day. I enjoy my day so much more without it. So here's to day 12!!

Have a great AF Friday everyone!

Twosox :l

Made it past day 11!!

Congrats on day 11...I am sitting on day 3...never really looked at the reasons why I go to bed early when free. I wake up in the middle of the night sweating but always assumed I was just hot. I am always hot. Temp not looks. My eyes need to open.

Comment

Made it past day 11!!

Two & GG, excellent work on both of you! Keep up your efforts and keep us posted :wings:
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Made it past day 11!!

Congrats :goodjob: on day 11 ! Keep it up!
        :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Made it past day 11!!

Hi twosoxs, you're doing great. Look at it this way--it's kind of a bitch to detox our bodies, and it takes quite awhile, so you damn sure don't want to have to start over!!

I also suffered from the fatigue. And although I don't understand the physiology of it, I still feel the effects from detoxing periodically. But I quit beer and cigarettes at the same time, so that's probably why. Exercise helps me, and when it strikes, sometimes I just don't fight it, I go to bed early or take a nap. I also started taking the AllOne routinely and I think that helps!

Hang in there!!:h
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Made it past day 11!!

twosox,

Your posts and attitude have been so inspiring! I agree with LVT and I went through the same thing with exhaustion. The only things that helps me are exercise, All One and sometimes a cup of green tea. I used to be a "coffee only" person and since switching to green tea I don't get as tired.

Anyway, congratulations!
            Be
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Made it past day 11!!

Good on ya! It is a great feeling isnt it! Enjoy your AF weekend!

Guy
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Working...
              X