For those who do not post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunbeam, wow, that was a great post. You make us rural New Yorkers look good! I wish I were that smart! LOL WIP, I'm glad you're ok. Dolly, I agree with gyco, I hope you come back. We all have a lot of stuff to deal with. That's why we're here.
    Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Everyone
      I am one of the guilty ones- I read WAY more than I post- and like to think that I am appreciative and open to many points of view. Some points of view here annoy me. Some posts I read and I silently shout at my computer. That being said- I have learned a lot about myself, others and this addiction through this website. I also find that if I am annoyed at something that is posted, if I REALLY go back and look at it and mull it over, the post is highlighting something annoying that I do myself that may need a little tune up.

In m opinion, The ONLY posts that are not helpful in ANY way are those that purely spew vitriol. I think Wip calls it as she sees it- I don't always agree, and lots of times I think, Wip- you have a fine set of balls.

I appreciate reading about all of you-

many thanks
      -Sheep

Comment

I think this is a GREAT idea! I agree that people should let us know who they are and if we have even helped them in any way. We do not judge on this site, we're all in the same boat so don't be shy people!!!!!!!!!

Comment

What the heck happened to this thread!!! It was intended as a polite invitation to share. And now to check in and see this????

How do I delete or stop a thread?

This is not what I wanted....at all.
          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

IAD;475504 wrote: AK...if someone does'nt post, they have thier reasons..
            Thats fine if they don't post....I was just trying to be polite

Comment

AKGirl,

You can delete the thread.

Go to edit and I think it comes up. Not sure. I have never had to delete one but only you can delete it.

I have no idea what happened.

Someone turned nasty for no reason that I can understand, except we are dealing with drinkers here, me being one, and it happens.

I have said and posted things that I would never have done sober. It happens.

I agree with the heart of the thread. I truly wish those that just "lurk" would jump in once in a while. There is so much to be learned by all here.

I am sorry this thread went awry.

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thanks Cindi,

Good intentions, gone bad.

Comment

Thanks O2M,

Things just get misunderstood when you're not face to face. One of the limits we have here.

Comment

Working...
                  X