Back to day 1!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to day 1!

I can't believe I was so close to 2 weeks and blew it last night. :upset: 12 days was the longest I've made it so far and now I have to start at day 1. My new goal will to be to make it past 12 days. Next time I get such an urge I am going to get in my truck and go for a ride till it passes. I will not let alcohol win and I am not going to forget how great the past 12 days were AF. I will not give up!!

Have a Happy AF Sunday, I know I will.

Twosox :l

Back to day 1!

Thanks Wally22, dusted myself off had some bacon and eggs and oj and I'm getting back on the wagon and staying on it this time, I am going to beat 12 days AF.

Twosox

Comment

Back to day 1!

twosox,

This is for you. :l
      ...and this :l
      and this! :l

Be
      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Back to day 1!

Girl, I have made and enitre dirt road out of the dust off my ass....dust off start again! We are all here for you. Come to chat next time those cravings hit...post a thread that you need a chat NOW....that is what I do. Always gets me throuhg...someone will read it and pop in....buddy up with someone if you need to hear a voice, we call each other too if that is something you are interested in...just throwing some ideas out for you. 12 days is a great accomplishment. Don't punish yourself....just start again today. Better than not having those 12 days right???? Glad to have you here.
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Back to day 1!

So sorry so have I . Am so fed up with myself I was doing so well and feeling great now I feel so rubbish ansd so weak. My husband just gaVE ME A g+T SO I HAD TO HAVE 3.
          I hate this addiction but at least I have not had 4 and have come on line

Comment

Back to day 1!

me again

sorry should not have moaned on your thread1 Still new sorry--

Comment

Back to day 1!

ANON.....would you like to chat?
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Back to day 1!

yes

Comment

Back to day 1!

I found that the second and third week were the hardest and i would ALWAYS slip up on them. You really do need to grit those teeth. I remember crying my eyes out and wanting to pull my hair out. Thankfully, it does end and it does get easier. You really just need to pull through it. If you don't, you'll have to keep going through it again and again. So, grit them and get passed it no matter how bad you want to drink and you'll not have to deal with it again.
                  Good luck hun!

Comment

Back to day 1!

Thank you everyone. I am going to grit my teeth and just pull through it next time, don't want to let myself down again. Enjoying a Dunkin Hot Choclate right now, taste soooo good!!

Twosox :l

Comment

Back to day 1!

Way to go, 2sox!!! It helped me to have some kind of non-alcohol drink in my hands practically at all times, at first. I drank quarts of green tea, and coffee. Hot chocolate is great!

Comment

Back to day 1!

I reckon I have had more day ones than hair colours (and boy I have had a few of those) - the thing is to FORGIVE yourself, and, for me, I just do it ONE DAY AT A TIME, giving thanks for each day notched up. Day ones are misery, but the clock ticks, and they DO pass!! Keep on keeping on!
                        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Working...
                        X