ODAT - Monday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Monday...

Hi all ODATer's ---- I'm another one who has trouble getting past 3 - 4 days. I did much better last month, but for some reason this month has been a struggle. So here I am starting day 1 again. I almost felt like giving up. I'm sure it's the weather (early darkness and winter setting in), but I'm feeling very depressed lately (even though I'm on anti-depressants) and not very motivated to accomplish alot. Seems harder to fight AL when I feel like this.

Comment

ODAT - Monday...

Day 8 today.

Was a long hard day and I am tired.
      I hope you are all doing well, and all able to reach your goals,

K
      Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

ODAT - Monday...

Good morning, I have yet to get 7 days under my belt however it's still one of my goals. I have been going to counseling and had a major breakthrough yesterday that I "escape" my problems. I don't feel. I push my feelings so far down to protect myself. I can't even remember most of my childhood because I have blocked it out. That worked as a child but not so good as an adult.

My husband is again angry at me because of my drinking and I told him he was one of the major reasons why I drink. That was not a good thing. He is also mad that he found smoking cessation items that I am taking. I am dumbfounded by this one. I honestly think he doesn't want to be married anymore. He's demeaning in the way he talks to me and has zero patience with the children.

I am just venting. Thanks for listening.

Comment

ODAT - Monday...

Oh yes liquor is a major evil. So is wine and beer etc. I am onto wine now and it just guzzle it. I don't take nice slow sips. Something's gotta give.

Comment

Working...
          X