My husband never says anything...until now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that Chardonnay is a bitch and a sneaky one at that.
    AF Since April 20, 2008
    4 Years!!!
    :lilheart:

Comment

Amen!!!!!!
      Time for a heart to heart talk?????????
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I think my slippers have actually been KNOCKED slap off my feet....the poem is bitter sweet...we have to laugh or cry at times. I myself am living on a barrowed life I say...I am positive God is about through with giving me second chances...9 lives are UP....slippers are worn slap out and lost at this point.
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I thought the Chardonnay ad was hysterical, and it definitely hit home...I used to love the stuff. I agree, she's a bitch, and although I seem to be okay with a slow-sipped Merlot, I'm sworn off of Chardonnay.
          "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

Chardonnay....sounds like a FRENEMY!!!!!!!
            Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
            - George Jackson

Comment

Hi formenow........thanks for posting.

Can only say WOW!!!!

I must admit, the post made me laugh, but probably only because drink is firmly in my past now.

However, your post also made me feel sad. Having been that obnoxious, drunken idiot, who used to think herself the belle of the ball, I can recall nights of madness and mayhem almost as if it were yesterday.........I shudder to think.

It`s quite incredible to think of all the crazy things I did with total abandon when drunk. Best thing is that I`m still a whole lot of fun now that I`m sober, whilst knowing where to draw the line.

Star has gone from being something of a good time girl, to being a good, yet still bubbly girl!!!! :H

Star x
              Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

would you have listened if he would of just talked to you about it,does he drink,are your family members willing to put it aside till you get a handle on it,or just not drink when your around out of respect for you,or should they have to,my dear it will always com back to haunt,you,even in sobriety,for all the complaining tht he does or others,sobriety is a long journey,good luckto you gyco

Comment

Well, it was very funny. i had a great laugh at that. If he likes you drinking and doesn't want you to stop then i'd just laugh away at it. If it was sent because of how much you drink.... you two need to talk!

Comment

Working...
                  X