Job interview today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job interview today

I have a job interview today at 9.30am. I'm soo nervous. I haven't had one in years as i'm in a job already. It will such a HUGE step if i get it, a positive thing in my life but we'll see. All i can do is try my best.

I promised myself i wouldn't drink last night but DID. I'm unreal. Anyway, i really do need to do this, so day 1 today. I can do it, i just need motivating! When i used to drink, i used aggresive and HORRIBLE, i don't now so i give myself permission to drink. I know i'm going to fall into bad habbits again so i really want to stop and get on that wagoon again.

Love ya all XXX

Job interview today

Lil Michelle
    Best of luck with the job interview. It is strange the way we sabotage ourselves all the time. What is with that? I used to always peak early so to speak when I had something on. The excitement or anticipation or nervousness or something maybe. I know that when I have adrenalin (good or bad) in my system I feel like drinking. Now I just have some L-glut and eat something instead and it just goes away. Are you taking any supplements?
    BH

Comment

Job interview today

I hope it all goes well this morning, will be sending warm wishes your way!
      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Job interview today

GOOD LUCK!

(I've been looking for a job for over a Year!! No wonder I drink...)

Let us know what happens!
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Job interview today

ALL the best dont be nervous you will be fine youre the best.... lill mich GOOD LUCK
          Love cap

Comment

Job interview today

Good Luck lil.michelle, will be praying you get it!!

Twosox

Comment

Job interview today

Holding thumbs and foot fingers for your interview LilM.

Let us know how you go.

Love Dee
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Job interview today

Hey, nervousness and anxiety were always great reasons for me to drink as it helped take the edge off and make me feel more confident about those types of situations.

Shake it off, get out there and knock them dead.
                Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Job interview today

Best wishes
                  Let us know how it goes
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                  X