Tables have turned a bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tables have turned a bit

I am divorcing my husband. One of our many problems was supposedly my drinking problem. He has no idea I have found "my way out"
    We have remained friends for the sake of our son. On Saturday we took him to Disneyland. I was having a great time alcohol free. HE was the one, going crazy in the long lines dying for a drink, for which we had to exit the park, go to Downtown Disney (and for those of you in So. California know on a Saturday night is a BAD idea) We waited an hour for a seat at a restaurant where we could be served alcohol. Not for me, but for him. Hahahaha.
    I couldn't have cared less. I am loving the new me.
    Something new to be thankful for this Thanksgiving Day!

Tables have turned a bit

{{{{{{whosyourmama}}}}}}

:hNancy
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Tables have turned a bit

sounds so familiar ... welcome to MWO. :H

Comment

Tables have turned a bit

Congrats on the new you!

Sounds like your hubby could benefit fro MWO. Even on a bad day I wouldn't wait that long for a drink.
        I hope you have a great thanksgiving, enjoy it AF
        Welcome to the site. I'm on day 5 and have appreciated the encouragement from many folks who are also dealing with the beast.

The 10 most important 2 letter words in the Englisk language.....if it is to be, it is up to me.

I wish you continued success and remember, if you need help, your MWO buddies are here for you.
        Habsfan

If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me

Comment

Tables have turned a bit

How GREAT!!!!AF life is worth fighting for.We live in FL. so understand Downtown Disney.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Tables have turned a bit

I'm SOOO proud of you. WAY TO GO!

Comment

Working...
            X