please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help me

i have been drinking since last friday, i cant cope, theres noone to help me

please help me

Shit, sweet - how much are you drinking a day and what support have you got with detox/withdrawl for when you want to STOP? My last "bender" lasted two weeks, and coming down was hell...keep posting matey
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

please help me

Sweet..Hiya! You are here, and that's a start.....Keep talking if you like. G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

please help me

i'm drinking 2-3 litres of strong cider a day, there is no help, family and doctors dont want to know, cant afford detox/rehab, i dont know what to do,

Comment

please help me

Sounds just like me - My only suggestion is you drink what is left, DON'T buy any more, take to your bed with some light reading to occupy your mind (it will probably race) and just GET SOME TIME AWAY from the last drink. Keep posting and talking here if you can't sleep....Is there ANYONE you can trust to sit with you and ensure you don't sneak off to get more?

Comment

please help me

Sweetgum- can you come of it slowly? Cut down by say a quarter of a litre a day?

Comment

please help me

I can't just stop after a bender- I have to be very controlled and just take a few sips every hour- then it becomes every 2 hours etc-

Comment

please help me

i'm trying to just slow down, i called my family in tears while drunk the other day, they dont want to know

Comment

please help me

Have to get some sleep now. Please be careful, Sweet, and keep posting - these guys here are AWESOME! God bless you, you are important to us - sobriety = dignified, healthy, wise living...all very very best...

Comment

please help me

We're here for you Sweetgum - keep posting OK?
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

please help me

thanks, i feel so bad and my liver really hurts

Comment

please help me

Sweet, are you sure a doctor wont listen? If yours won't can't you call someone else? You shouldn't have to try to do this alone...

Comment

please help me

Do you want to go on chat? Will see if I can muster up some other MWO members... I'm at work and the boss is lurking about.
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

please help me

Hold on, think he's making a move...

Comment

please help me

ok, thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X