Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please help me

Hi Sweet,
    I have find a number for the Community Alcohol Team ring them and they should give you a number for your area you live in ...020 5916800. All the best!
    family is everything to me

Comment

please help me

Thank you, thats really kind

Comment

please help me

Please keep posting.Water down the booze and just take sips as Marbs said.It has worked for me TIME ABD TIME AGAIN.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

please help me

Morning Sweet and All - Sweet, you are in my thoughts today. Whatever your time zone is, I hope you have made some progress since I went to bed last night. Cut it down safely, as other members have suggested...I sure hope the desire to stop outweighs the cravings to keep going...bless
          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

please help me

kaponium that is so kind and thoughtful, i have tried to eat, tomorrow is going to be tough, its 7.16pm uk time here and i know how sick i'llbe tomorrow, but i want to thank you and others for your support

Comment

please help me

Wishing you well Sweetgum. Hope you are able to cope with your withdraw symptoms safely if not go to the emergency room and find a doctor who will listen to you.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

please help me

I hope the people and the site here is helping you sweetgum. My thoughts and heart is also with you.
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

please help me

There is only one you. You are the most beatiful you there is. Remember this.
                  Alcohol is a parasite that will thrive off you, taking everything it needs. Like a wood tick it will not leave you on its own. You must draw it out and away from you.

Comment

please help me

Hi Sweet - you're in my thoughts just now - have had a big day myself, not long got back to town...how's it going for you and the AF mission?
                    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

please help me

Hi Hun.
                      We're all here to help each other. Don't feel alone. I know how hard it is to put that bottle down and stop.. Trust me! I know! You keep posting, what's wrong? tell us about you? We'ere here for you!

Comment

please help me

I havent had any booze for twelve hours and feel pretty dreadful, it would be easy to take a swig, but i'm trying not to

Comment

please help me

There are so many things wrong, left my car and keys at a friends last friday, now i cant get in contact with him to arrange to get it back and he lives miles away. Because of me the kids have been stuck in the house, the house is a total mess, we have no money thanks to me and no food in for dinner. my family think i'm a joke, it all seems so hopeless, this site is the only thing keeping me from drinking again

Comment

please help me

Hiya Sweet, its not hopeless as all, for a start you are sober right now. As time goes on you will begin to sort your troubles.
                            Sometimes you just need to force yourself to do something positive. Maybe today, tidy up just one room?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

please help me

Sweetgum,

First things first. 1. Are you possibily in physical danger from withdrawals? Please read the link at the top of the site. 2. Make getting sober your priority. Don't worry about the others right now. It is hard to do but until you get sober, your worry is just that, worry. No positive actions can be taken while you are drinking. 3. Figure out what you need to do to stay sober. Look within yourself, search on the web and look at possible avenues of help. MWO is a good resource but other resources can be helpful, too. 4. Once you are sober, then you can start managing your life and being the mother and wife you want to be. But none of that will happen while you are drinking, which is why 1,2,&3 are what you need to do right now.

Glad you are here, we will help you in any way we can.

Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

please help me

Sweetgum ... i am so sorry for your situation.. its time for change. Do it for yourself first. You are too far away for me to help you. Stay in touch and read the support we are giving you. Please get better.

Love to you .... Ripple.

Comment

Working...
                                X