ODAT - Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Friday!

Haa I would love to Sea!!!! Turkey YES get my butt over there I wish i could

Comment

ODAT - Friday!

Captnjack;479584 wrote: Dinggers and Sea did you ever feel at any stage "I think im in love" feeling just interested
      You mean with my husband?? I suppose I did at one time, since I married the guy:H!! But after 16 years it's hard to get all whipped up, if you know what I mean! Besides, he hurt me very badly a couple of years ago, and compounded it a year later (details are so cliche and boring that there's really no need to provide them), and I have felt very differently about our marriage ever since. I don't wear my rings, and probably will never put them back on.

Comment

ODAT - Friday!

That is sad Dingy
        My sister is trapped in a "loveless" marriage. She is a Christian and is in a world of turmoil. I pray for her.
        What's the matter Evie? You don't think I'm cute? lol
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - Friday!

Sorry to hear that dingy but you are not alone thanks for sharing

Comment

ODAT - Friday!

Hey there Odaters!!

Everyone sounds great! I just had dessert and tea for breakfast :H

We played games after dinner and laughed so hard my sister & I almost peed our pants. We WERE the comedy show! Everybody (except me) drank wine, but not to excess.

Savvy, I adopted my last two dogs and my cat. It's as if they know and are eternally grateful. Well, except for the cat :H You're doing well! Controlling your allowances and keeping a positive foot forward!

I thought I was in love long after I wasn't. And the words "trapped, betrayal, prison, control and abuse" (not physical) have been used by others in reference to my marriage. I will be glad to be free of this and all the love I have inside just bursts out! I wish it could happen overnight, but it appears to be a process. I'm with sea - working on myself right now.

Sea and dingy coming up on 30!! yea!!

Have a great day! Going letterboxing!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Friday!

I am glad to see everyone getting in touch with their "inner love"!!!

I am on day 4 again - feeling better, my doctor gave me some sleeping pills but they aren't working very well so I'm going back again today to see if I can get something different.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I'm jealous! I could so eat some of that leftover turkey!

Not a really busy day today which is nice, need to kind of relax. Have a pretty uneventful weekend lined up - but I know I will not drink. The sleeping pills I'm on I cannot drink on and right now the idea of having a nice relaxing sleep is sooooooo outweighing wanting a drink! LOL

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Love and Hugs,
              Uni
              Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
              :h

Comment

ODAT - Friday!

Good day all ODATer's ---- I felt sooo good yesterday and so confident that I wouldn't drink. It was another day 4 for me and I just can't seem to get past that.
                I went to a house shopping party .... lots of wine, appetizers and desserts. I was so pleased when the hostess asked if I'd like red or white wine ... and I said "No, I'm fine thanks, but I'll have a glass of water" .... and I had 2 or 3 glasses of water. Bought something and made a fairly quick exit as I didn't want to be tempted.
                I got home (hubby out again), and I was so pleased I wanted to celebrate with a glass of wine, but thought, no I'll go on MWO ...... then found out my internet connection was down! AHHHHH! It was like my lifeline had been cut. My willpower dissolved and I drank glass after glass of wine. WHY? oh WHY???

I'm so mad at myself! But I'll start all over again.
                Sorry.:upset:

Comment

ODAT - Friday!

((New Day))
                  You and me both. Starting all over again, too.
                  Happy Friday, everyone.
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

ODAT - Friday!

almost through day 12 today....husband is having a beer, so I am not having a good time, but that is ok, I WILL NOT DRINK
                    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Working...
                    X