Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support Needed....

Hi again, LetItBe!

Thanks for sharing your story. There's a separate thread called Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds and you may want to post there. Also, it's sometimes a little slow on the weekends. I don't use campral or naltrexone so I can't say.

I own two businesses, too, and work out of my office. It's so nice to meet you! I've used AL as an escape for about 30 years but thanks to the MWO program I've finally gotten myself out of the cloud and feel much stronger and confident.

Take care,
    Becoming
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Support Needed....

I just bumped one of those threads for you, Let. I don't know about Naltrexone but with Campral you need to detox before you start taking it. My doc suggested 3 days for me. Are you taking any supps?
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Support Needed....

Hi LIB!

You do not need to stop drinking to start the Naltrexone- in fact it is advised by many that you don't- I see LTG has just bumped the Naltrexone thread up- if you have any questions on it, you can post them there- I am pretty well read up on it- I will be offline for an hour or so, but back later tonight.

:welcome:

Comment

Support Needed....

Thanks, LTG, Marbella and others... I am on my way over to take a look at the other thread.

Comment

Working...
          X