Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - SUNDAY

Morning ODATers!

Cold and pouring rain. I'm so glad I got those gas logs even though the bill came while I was gone. Ugh! I have to unpack, do laundry, grocery shop and catch up on the mail which is, unfortunately, mostly bills. Then damage control at the hole (office). I left it in perfect shape, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Have a great day! I have a pot of tea I must retrieve and get started.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

ODAT - SUNDAY

OHhhh shoot - our posts were seconds apart... I'll copy what I wrote here. (You Did post a Bit before me!! )

Am I the only one up?? And it's almost 8...? Get up, ya lazy bums ya!!

Well, you couldn't be as lazy as I was yesterday. Me cooking a hamburger was the most energetic thing I did. You can probably figure out I was NOT AF!

Drunk dialing is the WORST!! Apparently I had a conversation with a gf, since she left me message saying we had gotten cut off --- which I don't remember, of course.

This isn't Good. To say the least...

I have GOT to get my act together. What happens is that if you drink, you feel disgusted at yourself, leading to low self-esteem which in turn sets you up to Drink to distract yourself from feeling disgusted with low self-esteem... Vicious circle!!

Then if you do stop for a while, you (ME) start to feel better about yourself, thinking that you can handle a few drinks and you Deserve it after all for going X days AF...

And that I'm not working means I can schedule drinking pretty much anytime I get the hankering!!

OMG.

Back to the drawing board... again!

You all have a super Sunday - hope you're doing well.
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Oops!! I was up Savon!! Typing an ODAT thread as a matter of fact! So everybody move over here.

I let little doggie sleep on the bed last night and there was an interesting interchange with the cat. Cat rubbing head on little doggie - I though OK this is working out well, but when little doggie began working out on the cat's butthole, much to the cat's delight (hey, you know cats - why do it yourself when someone else will do it for you ) I had second thoughts. And thirds.

OK, Everybody flip a coin or double post :H:H
      sigpic

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Hey Greenie - I just went to my post to delete... but don't see how to do it????

Went to "edit" mode, but didn't see a way to do it... HELP!
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Good Day all ODATers
          I hope that I posted on the right thread.lol. Very cold morning here in NH. It is going to rain later. Perfect day for me to make a turkey noodle soup. I may run one quick errand, then it's all about Football. Have a great day all.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Savon, only subscribers are given that power. I'm glad this stays - it is hilarious!
            sigpic

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Wellll, that's just not RIGHT! We should All be able to delete our own posts... What if we were PUI? (Posting Under Influence!!)...

OH DEar. OK, well, I figure if I post here, people will leave the other thread alone, seeing mores posts here??

:nutso:

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

I am sooooo torn:H!!!

Well, I'm sick! Blech, can't breathe, head aches, and it feels like someone crammed my ears full of cotton! Oooohhhh, and I have to stay close to the "facilities" if ya know what I mean!

Day 25, though, so things aren't all bad! Sea and I are gonna do it!

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Ding & Sea - you guys are AWESOME!! So glad to see there are people out there actually Beating the Beast! You give us all Hope...

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Savon, if you aren't a subscriber and you PUI, you are SOL! :H:H:H
                    sigpic

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

What a wacky ODAT thread, I love it!

Beautiful sunny day out. I FINALLY got my gardening finished yesterday! There's still some I could do and I'll putter with it today as it's supposed to stay sunny out all day.

Went to see Bolt with my daughter last night, girls night out. A cute movie, not quite as good as we hoped but very cute. It was nice spending time with her. My son had a sleepover, they're still out on the couch. 17-year-olds can sleep forever, I think.

Congrats to dingy and sea! Savvy, come on now. Let's get to it! No more excuses, you hear?

I'm football, too. 1 p.m. and I'm all eyes. I'll be clipping coupons at the same time, though. :H

Take care,
                      Be
                      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

My husband just got up and he feels like crap. I said, "join the club", then he said "I did it to myself" (drinking, of course). Maaaaannnnn do I feel superior!

OK - back to wallowing in my misery.

PS - clipping coupons while watching football would be my own personal version of hell :H!!

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Cold and rain out here. Hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving. i moderated but blew it yesterday. gotta work on that plan. it never fails, if i don't have a plan even if it's mod, AL just takes over. Today is a new day!
                          :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
                          ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Hi guys!

another day Af for me day 6 now. Didn't take my sleeping pill last night so didnt' sleep as well as I did Friday night but still better than I normally would.

Put up the rest of my outside X'mas decorations today - going to do the tree and maybe some wrapping this afternoon - pretty lazy day today. Have a lamb roast to put in the oven for dinner and I got my AF wine ready just in case I have the craving to have wine with my nice meal.

My goal was 7 days and I'm almost there..........no way in HELL am I about to cave now.........

have a great one everyone - love you all - you guys are my salvation!

Uni
                            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                            :h

Comment

ODAT - SUNDAY

Uni,

You sound like you're doing great, congratulations! :goodjob:

Don't give up, 1morechance :l

Be
                              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                              X