ODAT - Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Sunday

Am I the only one up?? And it's almost 8...? Get up, ya lazy bums ya!!

Well, you couldn't be as lazy as I was yesterday. Me cooking a hamburger was the most energetic thing I did. You can probably figure out I was NOT AF!

Drunk dialing is the WORST!! Apparently I had a conversation with a gf, since she left me message saying we had gotten cut off --- which I don't remember, of course.

This isn't Good. To say the least...

I have GOT to get my act together. What happens is that if you drink, you feel disgusted at yourself, leading to low self-esteem which in turn sets you up to Drink to distract yourself from feeling disgusted with low self-esteem... Vicious circle!!

Then if you do stop for a while, you (ME) start to feel better about yourself, thinking that you can handle a few drinks and you Deserve it after all for going X days AF...

And that I'm not working means I can schedule drinking pretty much anytime I get the hankering!!

OMG.

Back to the drawing board... again!

You all have a super Sunday - hope you're doing well.
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

ODAT - Sunday

Oops!! I was up Savon!! Typing an ODAT thread as a matter of fact! So everybody move over here.

I let little doggie sleep on the bed last night and there was an interesting interchange with the cat. Cat rubbing head on little doggie - I though OK this is working out well, but when little doggie began working out on the cat's butthole, much to the cat's delight (hey, you know cats - why do it yourself when someone else will do it for you :H) I had second thoughts. And thirds. :H:H:H
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
    X