SICK OF THIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SICK OF THIS

Im so sick of this disease....its eating my from the inside out.....i cant take much more

SICK OF THIS

welcome CC - stay here and look and learn, you will gain strength to overcome this afflication!!! we are opening an advent calendar tomorrow to count down together the days of sobriety, will be hard but will you join us??
    Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

SICK OF THIS

We are here to help! Stay around here Crystal, we understand how you feel, I especially do understand how it feels to think that my poor body cannot take much more of this abuse. Stop drinking if you are currently drinking, get some water, go to chat, somebody will usually stop by. We care!
      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

SICK OF THIS

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:
        stay strong and think positive and just try your best .. you are the only one that can really make the change and you just made the first step to the future..
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

SICK OF THIS

Hello Crystal and Welcome

We have all been there and done that- thats what led us here.

Where are you at right now- have you been drinking today?

Comment

SICK OF THIS

Thanks for your positive words...i know im the only one who can make this happen.....i need it to happen now,before its to late

Comment

SICK OF THIS

Welcome Crystal
              My body definitely cannot handle any more of the poison. Let me know how I can be of help.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

SICK OF THIS

Crystal, if you look in the 'Just Starting Out' messages where you have posted you will find some good advice given to others to get you in shape to take the first steps to coming off it.

A few days ago SweetGum posted because she was feeling awful, if you read the replies taht were sent to her you may get some help from them- 'https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...-me-28521.html' is the link to her thread.

I have just read a post she has sent today and she sounds 100 times better- try and have a read of some of the older threads for some sound advice.

Comment

SICK OF THIS

Crystal, Hi and Welcome
                  A lot of us have been where you are, and some of us are still struggling.. you most definitely are not alone..
                  Please keep posting and tell us more about yourself.
                  Love and Hugs,
                  C
                  X
                  ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

SICK OF THIS

Just to add to all others post so far, a HUGE welcome to you, Crystal, you are not alone
                    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

SICK OF THIS

Must have missed you yesterday - welcome Crystal!
                      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                      X