Just checking in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking in!

Just checking in and seeing how everyone's Thanksgiving went, I hope great! I think, ok I know I ate way to much, but at least I didn't drink. First time I ever went to our place in Vermont without having a drink. I am going to go out and get a hot chocolate in a few, then decorate our Christmas tree.

Glad to be back on here, missed you all!

Twosox :l

Just checking in!

Hi Two! You sound well. You best keep your behind parked here a little more often...LOL!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Just checking in!

Hi Twosox
      Good to see you. Thanksgiving was Great!! Ate way too much too, but no AL. I am watching our beloved New England Patriots get their asses kicked by Pittsburg.:upset:
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Just checking in!

Hi Twosox,

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, ours was small but nice. Looking forward to an AF Dec.

Love your avatar

:l
        Ak
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Just checking in!

Ah Damn, the Patriots are losing? I hate that!!!! LOL

Two - good to have you back! Glad you had an AF holiday - good for you!
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

Just checking in!

I stopped watching the game at the end of the 3rd quarter, couldn't take it anymore. Day 9, hoping to go AF for the rest of the month.

Twosox

Comment

Working...
            X