Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from London

:new:
    Hi all. I'm on day 15 and have been doing OK on my own but realised I probably don't have to do it all on my own! Was AF for 1st 12 days then had one glass of wine - kind of to prove I could have just one glass of wine - and have been able to do that and go back to being AF so feeling pretty proud of myself. But am about to go off on business trip for a week and DREADING it - really need to keep the faith.

Can anyone offer any advice - I'm having some of the side effects mentioned of topomax (tingling in toes and brain fog). I was going to try grape seed extract for the tingling in toes and modafinil temporarily for brain fog (my business meetings are kind of smoke and mirrors at the moment as I try to maintain an appearance of being fully functioning!) but having looked online I'm unsure what mg of modafinil is appropriate (UK doctors not likely to be very helpful on this - already had an extremely unproductive conversation with my doctor re Topomax!). Is anyone aware of any resources I could access to find out more about this so I go about it in a safe way?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi from London

Hi Marmite. I am sorry I have no idea what to do and I am sure someone will tell you soon. However, you are in London and so am I where did you get the topamax from was it the internet???? Good for you for being so strong. Much respect

Comment

Hi from London

hi,
      i bought the topomax online from riverpharmacy.com- there's a link on this website. It came quickly with no customs duty. it has really helped me. or at least I think it has!

Comment

Hi from London

Marmite, welcome, and you are a lot better off NOT doing it on your own!

Have you looked at the "holistic healing" section here about topa and side effects? There's a lot of information there; and, you might start a new thread with something in the title about topa, so that the people who know more about it will be more likely to see and respond.

wip

Comment

Hi from London

There is allot of good guidance on Topa if you go to the search at the top of the front page.I took it at first and the side affects got less in a few weeks, for me.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
          X