Confused................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused................

Wow I was reading this thread and it's too bad what happened. I wonder if the folks who did that have any idea how it "looks" to fresh eyes or to new people. That's too bad.

Anyway, I think the only ones who can delete posts are moderators or those who have paid subscriptions.

I am on topa and it works well for me. I ordered it online as my doc is an AA only person. I am currently on 100mg per day and am following the MWO guidelines from the book.

Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Confused................

Yikes I have to post because of my number! I don't know much about the moderators, honestly.

Comment

Confused................

ak, did you see you have a thread for you on the GD board? From maddiva...

Comment

Confused................

hmmmm... maddiva. .She gets pissed and insults everyone; but that is forgivable? Priorities are screwed here. It is one thing that we support her; but there is another thing to get her to realize that what she says is hurtful. Thread after thread.

Been there and done that. Let's help her? Yep- let's help her.

Comment

Confused................

think she is always drunk when she insults, not good but as fellow drinkers tis forgivable, however when insults come forth from a sober mouth, well that's different isn't it?
            Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Confused................

she has apologized and is working on her sobriety...

Comment

Confused................

absolutely lila thats my point, she was out of control so more than forgivable, bless her what a life, x
                Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Confused................

That's the impression I was getting. She's apologized in a very big way.

Comment

Confused................

yes, I was adding to that sentiment, and I also think wip is awesome!

Comment

Confused................

This thread is hard to follow because of the drama earlier in the day. WIP does give great insight, have enjoyed other postings. Didn't know that postings could be deleted - maybe that is a good thing, however, reading from the first until now - it's hard to follow.

Comment

Confused................

Just FYI. You can delete your own posts by going to the Edit button on the lower right hand corner of your post. You can either follow directions to delete the post or just erase it all away and save it with nothing in it.
                        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                        X