ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

I don't think I'm stronger Cap'n! I'll definitly be thinking of you this weekend to help me out though!
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

I was wondering how you all feel about having moderators on the site?

I am mixed, it will be good in a way but am wondering how they decide? I guess they will be like bouncers and just stop the fights. Probably for the best.
      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Uni, it is an Italian wedding.. don't waste your time drinking.. eat the food, keep your mouth full all the time. have a good time.

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

LOL - good point, there will definitly be enough FOOD!!!
          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
          :h

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

About to go to the wedding been practising "no thanks alcohol makes me break out in the un holiest of rashes" Thinking of Ya Uni youll be ok !!!
            Love cap

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

akgirl;487119 wrote: I was wondering how you all feel about having moderators on the site?

I am mixed, it will be good in a way but am wondering how they decide? I guess they will be like bouncers and just stop the fights. Probably for the best.
              Are they thinking of this?? I don't think I agree. I have nothing against booting off an obvious troll, but this is a site for peeps with problems! Occasionally there will be disagreements, occasionally someone will make an a$$ of his or her self, but that's all par for the course, I imagine.

Besides, moderators are human too. They're as vulnerable to bias as anyone else. Who's to say that the "side" that they choose to "champion" in any argument is the "right" one??? Are we all going to have to worry about being on our "P's and q's" ?? I thnk it would have a dampening affect on people's willingness to express what they're going through.

We are all adults here. And being an adult comes with realizing that sometimes others will not agree with you. Sometimes they will say mean things. Sometimes they will behave like arseholes. That's life!!! And, part of what this site is all about is learning how to deal with life as it is
              , not as we wish it were, no????

But, I'm pretty much a newb, so take my opinion for what it's worth:H

Comment

ONE DAT AT A TIME Friday

Oh - I see I'm late to the party on this moderators thing. Of course, I usually stick on this thread because of the nosy husband, and don't wander around a lot posting revealing things. Having moderators will probably ensure that that's how it stays for me. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                X