Dingbat has 30 Days!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dingbat has 30 Days!!!

Way to Go woman!!! I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work. ODAT.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Dingbat has 30 Days!!!

Great job! So proud of you!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/727677=4407-attachment.jpg[/img]
    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Dingbat has 30 Days!!!

Dingbat thats GREAT! Well done!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Dingbat has 30 Days!!!

:goodjob: Congratulations!!!! Be proud of yourself!!

:l
        Ak
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Dingbat has 30 Days!!!

Bravo!
          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

Dingbat has 30 Days!!!

Thanks guys!!! I've had the hovering crowd all day here and haven't been able to get any private time!!! Thank for the pats!!!

Comment

Dingbat has 30 Days!!!

OK - got some time now. I just wanted to give you all a proper thanks!! And for everyone who is new, I want to tell you that it CAN be done, whether you want to moderate or go AF. I live with a drinker, and there is always beer, wine and Scotch in the house; not only that, but he's always trying to get me to drink!! I used to beg him to not bring it home, to keep it outside, ANYTHING to keep it away from me. That never worked. So, I finally realized that it was up to ME to change, and one day I just made up my mind to do it.

I know, blah, blah, blah - it's only been 30 days after all. But it's probably been 20 years since I've gone that long without drinking. I guess what I'm trying to say, in a very clumsy way, is that it truly is about changing you mindset and re-orienting yourself in life. That's what has made the difference for me this time.

OK - no more waxing philosophic!! I will now continue on with my smartarse ways.

Thanks again for the support!! It means a lot!

Comment

Dingbat has 30 Days!!!

Congrats Dingbat, I'm half way there. My husband drinks too, but thankfully he does not ask me for a drink anymore, I think I made it clear to him I am giving my body a break, really a permanent break, just haven't told him that yet, don't want to jinx myself.

Twosox

Comment

Dingbat has 30 Days!!!

Good going Dingbat!
                  vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Working...
                  X