new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new

I was just about to walk to the store and buy a bottle of wine but I logged in here instead. I hope it works.

new

It helped me, stick around and read some posts and welcome to a wonderful place and great people.

Twosox

Comment

new

Hi Del!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

new

We can't help you until you help yourself, but we're all in the same boat. Welcome.

Comment

new

Del- :welcome:

Tell us about yourself....
          :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

new

Thanks

I'm having a pretty bad day-- trying to do my own work (photography) and it's just not working. The past two weeks (except for one night) have been dry for me but today wild anxiety was setting it. It's hard to work like this.

Comment

new

Yeah, anxiety is a BI#*$! I suffer from also. Try to do something "normal" , take a hot shower, and have a cup of tea. I know, I know easier said then done...keep reading the threads and you'll start to feel beter....have you thought about starting supplements?
              :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

new

did it?
                Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

new

so far, and I feel better

So far so good! I'm taking B vitamins as I thought that improved energy levels and anxiety. I'm finding that I want to eat fruit all the time when I don't drink...

Comment

new

Welcome to MWO

Look forward to knowing you better, good luck!

:l
                    Ak
                    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

new

good for you gyco by the way welcom

Comment

Working...
                      X