I am done!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am done!!!

Hi, I have sworn a million times that I was going to quit drinking and everytime somthing comes up and i drink. But last night was it. I went to a christmas party and got *%#@ faced so needless to say i felt like a fool today. so I went online and found this site and downloaded the book. and am trinng to decide what medication I am going to ask my doctor for. I want to be AF not moderate. I have a 5 month old grandson and I do not ever want him to see me like that. I am so glad you are here.
    Thank You, Katzi

I am done!!!

WELCOME and so glad to meet you .. this is a great place for surpport .. just do your best good luck and keep on post any and all of your question .. stay strong and THINK POSITIVE
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I am done!!!

Hi Katzi and welcome!

I think if we all had a cent for the amount of times we have all said that we would not drink again and yet did, we could all give up work! - well I certainly could anyway.
      However, if you want it enough, you can do it.
      There are lots of people here who will support you and plenty of good information and advice.

Best Wishes

xx
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

I am done!!!

Did you make your list yet? Write down all the reasons you HATE drinking. Keep it near you, where you can look at it often. You can also make a list of all the positives to be gained by not drinking.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

I am done!!!

Welcome, Katzi and I wish you the very best of everything!
          You've come to a really GOOD place!
          Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

I am done!!!

I am with you , cause my hubbie who is my best friend , we made a decision to quit Monday Dec 15. I told him we are giving up our best friend and our worst emeny. Posion in a bottle is what I am picturing and that helps. My best thoughts are with you. My mom died on 12/22 from an abusive alcoholic step father. I am thankful my husband and I are strong together 28 years so now is the time.

Comment

I am done!!!

Welcome to MWO
              you will find wonderful support here.
              Everyone is aliitle different in which meds and sups they take.It is sorta trail and error.
              You can buy most all recommended meds from river pharmacy, if your Dr. refuses your request
              The sups and vitamins you need are available from the site store and are effective in helping you regain your health
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I am done!!!

Welcome Katzi, wishing you all the best, you have found a great place with tons of support.

Twosox

Comment

I am done!!!

Thank you all so much. It really does help to know I have support. I am not one for AA I know it works for alot of people but I live in a small town and just dont want everyone to know. so I did not drink yesterday. and I work all week so it is really the weekends I am afraid of... but I can do it. Thank you for the river pharmacy tip.
                  I will let you all know how it is going.
                  Thanks again,
                  Katzi

Comment

I am done!!!

Welcome! Many of us come here after that "sick and tired of being sick and tired" moment hits us! Good Luck!
                    "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

I am done!!!

New here today also

cmhguy3;495418 wrote: Welcome! Many of us come here after that "sick and tired of being sick and tired" moment hits us! Good Luck!
                      and I'm definitely hitting this moment knowing that if I don't change my ways, I'm going to continue slipping deeper into problems...drinking 5-7 beers a night...every night and feeling tlike crap most of the time.:new:

Comment

I am done!!!

Katzi, your grandson is an infant. Mine grew up seeing me *&^% -up. I wish they hadn't, but wishes don't work in our world. I'm rebuilding my relationships now. You have started at the right time. Make it work, or I can give you thousands of reasons you'll regret it later. PM me for anything I can help you with, and best of luck!
                        Ruby
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I am done!!!

Katzi,

Welcome! You will find wonderful support here from others who are just like you. We understand. Read alot, post alot. You will find your way. We say that this is like a tool box. Every person finds their own unique combination of tools to use to become successful, whether it is sobriety or moderation. Glad you are here!

Best
                          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I am done!!!

Welcome, Katzi!

I'm so glad you're here with us and I can't wait to read more of your posts. :l

Your friend,
                            Becoming
                            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                            X