Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One day at a time - Monday

Good Morning ODAT buddies,

Sorry for the short post, I wish I could properly say to each of you individually but I have an awful sore throat and have to be in the dungeon, I mean office, so I hope you all the best.

The thought of chugging my All One gags me but I gotta do it.

Take care, :l
    Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Good day all ODATers --- Well, I had my first AF Saturday in I don't know how long! (Sorry, but Friday was another story) ..... and AF yesterday as well, so now that I'm heading into the week with 2 days AF, I feel I might be able to break that day 4 goal and try for 7 days this time.

Problem was I couldn't sleep AT ALL last night. Took 2 Valerian and then at 2:00 am, a Sleep-Aid ... nothing worked. Got up at 7:30 am, but couldn't function. Fortunately no appointments to head out to, so I headed back to bed for an hour and a half. Feel much better now.

I hope I don't give into AL simply for the need of sleep. I read somewhere on this site about Ovaltine, and bought some, but with the cocoa in it, doesn't that keep you awake? I'm afraid to try it. Anyone here tried it?

Cindi --- nice to "see" you!

Comment

Hey peeps,
        Sounding good today everybody. Woke up to another frigid morning, but it has warmed up to a balmy -27C. Ha! We will be stuck in this deepfreeze for the next week for sure. My dishwasher pipes froze up yesterday and it took about 2 hours with the heat gun running underneath the darned thing until they unfroze enough for the water to flow. This is a regular occurance in winter, and sometimes I just give in, and pull all the dishes out and do them by hand.

NewDay - I've done it before, decided to drink some wine for the reason of getting some sleep. If I am really determined though, I will take half a sleeping pill I got from a friend and get a full night's sleep that way. It sure does get frustrating not being able to sleep. No drinking, you want to feel good, but what a drag when you feel like crap from lack of sleep!!

Welcome to the newbies on this thread!
        Back to work!!!
        xoxo peanut

Comment

:new: I am new, just posted my first thoughts yesterday on the "just getting started" thread and it was suggested I start here also. I am going to try so hard to be successful. Does not sound like much, two days since my last binge. Today will be day three--I hope to make it work for me.

Comment

Working...
          X