I am here, but scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am here, but scared

It really IS awful, but I have got to stop using that as an excuse. We have approached our Union rep, filed grievances, the works. There is no support there and we are told he can run things his way as he sees fit.
    Oh, well, making it through today is good.

Comment

I am here, but scared

Hi UpNorthGirl

I am new here too and very scared, I thought that nobody would want to reply to me, how amazed was I the next day when I checked. I think this is a wonderful and helpful place for people like us. I hope you have the strength to make it this time, I am on day 6 and my work is so much better and enjoyable. The only downfall I have noticed is that since I don't have my beer goggles on I can now see how much I have let the housework go. Oh well I guess it will take my mind off things. I think I need driving lessons for this forum as I am flying blind and not sure what is what, so I hope this goes to the right place.
      :thanks: AF since 13/12/2008

Comment

I am here, but scared

Hey, charliegirl

I get it when you say that you are flying blind---there are so MANY threads. In the last few days I have been skipping around a lot and "get lost" and forget where I started. But that's okay---because every thread has lots of support and lots of the same (more experienced) people visit lots of them, so they will find us and support us wherever we land.

Right now if it were not for MWO and this forum I would be in the middle of a night of drinking, and I am here instead. Just returned home from a dinner I was dreading. Did not drink at all---and am not about to take one tonight. I am stronger (so they say) than the booze.

Comment

Working...
        X