Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in!!

Hey Jamms!
    I will be joining you as well! I'm quite nervous so the support will be great!

Cantsayno!:new:

Comment

Hi there, count me in. Getting as many AF days as I can between now and then but hope to start the New Year completely AF.

Rustop

Comment

Count me in!

Twosox

Comment

This is great! I'm gettin excited!...and nervous!
          :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

For Upnorth

bump
            :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Count me in
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hay Jamms, I am on board for Jan 09, should have about 28 AF days behind me by then so looking forward to getting into it for 09.
                Witchy
                *Witchy*
                Progress, not perfection!!!
                A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Have not posted for a while but have been doing ok and enjoying the feeling. Have had a few slips but managed to get back no track. Will be there on January 1st for 30 days!

Comment

Count me in jamms! I joined back in march and this year has been better than previous years but I still need to work on this. I'm excited and nervous as well.
                    :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
                    ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

Yes, please.. I'm in.
                      I'm planning to start the New Year with an early morning jog with my dogs.. no hangover, just enjoying the silence of the morning..

Comment

Count me in too! i was thinking a new thread would be good for January. I am pretty new here -don't know how i'll fair over the holidays but was too nervous to totally start until the bloody things are over!
                        no time like the present

Comment

ount me in!

I am in too, for January 9. Today is day six, so hopefully I will be at day 18 by then!

Had my therapy appointment this morning, and we discussed what I call the "Mommie Dearest List" which is memories of my mom's drinking. Not pretty. She asked if it was hard for me to do, and why--I said that it is difficult to remember those painful times, but that I also feel like a disloyal child making my mother look horrid. She did have times when she was a great person. Also--even worse--is that many of my memories on that list reminded me of....ME! ops!:

So I am hanging in there. Have Christmas Eve, Christmas day and a wedding on the 27th to get through, not to mention New Year's Eve..... Will be visiting my husband's relative from the 29th until the 4th--that will drive anyone to drink--and they have NO INTERNET there!

Comment

Me Too

Yes I would love to be on your list of 'tryers'

Comment

I am planning on a 30 day AF stint for January, so I'll be here. No running away. I have my doubts about AF days before then, although i will try to get at least a couple in. January is going to be my month!!!!
                              xoxo peanut

Comment

I'm in, Jamms!

I'm planning to start the South Beach Diet in earnest on January 1st, and that includes two weeks without any alcohol. I've ordered my Kudzu, have the All One and the CDs and I've been feeling pretty good with L-Tyrosine once a day, in the morning, and L-Tryptophan once a day, in the afternoon. I've reduced my Prozac to 20 mg, and would like to go off at some point if I can, but not just yet. Two weeks AF is what I can comit to for the beginning of the year, and then moderation...No more than 2 drinks in a day, only red wine, never alone...Those are my chief rules.

Anyone else want to try to South Beach diet along with the MWO program? It seems like a great combination, since on SB you have no sugar, at least in phase one, and no starches...Lots of protein and vegetables, and some nuts and low fat cheese.

Looking forward to a healthy, happy 2009, alongside all of you! Sara
                                "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

Working...
                                X