Need a change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a change

I need to cut down on my drinking drink at weekends too much think I may be heading for a problem. Family history of same. Grateful for any advice.

Need a change

are you new here? if so welcome you have taken a good first step! have you read the book? are you drinking now?
    Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Need a change

Hiya Bayside!
      Welcome! I would recommend you read the book, that will give you some ideas of how you can achieve either cutting down or giving up depending on what you think is best for you. There are a number of things you can do to help yourself for example supplements to help cravings, hypnotherapy to change your thoughts, and the support from the forum to keep you strong on a daily basis. Its not easy but its do-able and here is a great place to begin!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Need a change

Hello Bayside and welcome, You have taken a great first step by asking yourself and asking for help. Talk to us.

Comment

Need a change

You are wise to take action before it gets worse.
          I agree with Starts...read the book and figure out a plan that fits your needs.We are all different and have different goals. We are here to support you in reaching yours.
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
          X