Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messed up

Happy Birthday, Veritas

Let yourself believe that this day is just not to celebrate your age, but a BIRTH of a new and improved you. What you need to do now is celebrate yourself, and all your successes. :bday3: You have lots of days under your belt and you can get that back. Turn to us for help and support. You have come so far and done so much. Don't give up, fight the good fight.

Every day is brand new.

Comment

Messed up

Happy Birthday veritas,

I hope you are feeling better today. Please be gentle to yourself emotionally, and forgive yourself.
      You can do this. One day, one hour, or one minute at a time!
      Stay strong. Please check in, no matter how you are.

Take good care,
      K
      Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Messed up

Happy Birthday, veritas!

I'm in the same boat as you - let's pick up together where we left off, ok?
        You're so much further ahead in the game than I am - Congrats, you've done so well! And you will continue to do so!

:l
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Messed up

Dear Veritas, A belated Happy Birthday! You have done well, and one slip doesn't take away from that. As I said to Keeta, recently. Think of yourself as a ball team. If you were 30 days AF, and then had a slip, you would be 30 & 1. That's a darn good record. Then back on track you go. You can do this! Love, Best
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Messed up

In order to become successful at anything you have to make many mistakes. So falling off the wagon is just a blip that will teach you in the long term. I think so anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X