DEFINATELY NO HOPER GYCO THANKSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have got no hope and just wanted to thani gyco who seems to have gone through this, I am going into rehab 28/12 please pray for me, otherwise I don't waNT TO LIVE!!!

You have my prayers and best thoughts, Seto - GRAB THE REHAB OPPORTUNITY with ALL YOUR BEING!!! Give it all you got, and the rewards will surely be peace and comfort in your own skin in sobriety....keep in touch here, mate
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

That is a beautiful idea, Ones, a very special gift. Seets - you are in good company, mate. I for one have defo been where you are at right now....
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Dear Seto
        I wish you well in Rehab. I have been there. There is much to be learned, Keep your mind and heart open, and you will do well. My prayers are with you, and we will be here waiting for you.
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

hay Seto, thats a brave move to make, well done, if you have access, let us know how you are doing, Good Luck.
          *Witchy*
          Progress, not perfection!!!
          A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Seto, all stregth to you hun, you are doing the right thing. Life will get brighter for you.
            Let us know how you are doing whenever you can ok?
            Take good care of yourself
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thanks, I am scared but relieved at the same time. Didn't realise people on here had been through rehab. I have to do this. What were your experiences of it and did you find it hard once you finished?

Comment

Hey Seto.

Good luck and well done for making this decision.

You will certainly be in my prayers.
                AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

hi seto,when i was in treatment it was very hard,i was 4 months sober,i watched all the people come in, the way i was 4 months b4,as ive said i didnt hav a problem stoppin its stayin stopped,one thing they did teach me was if you could touch one soul thro this xperience you ve had success,ive met many fine people here,thankyou for the christmas present i didnt ask for,you made my christmas i wish you well and if you ever need a hand im here for you have a great christmas gyco

Comment

Hi Seto,

just like to say your in my prays and i have lots of hope for you.
                    all the best of luck.x

Take care
                    Love

Teardrop.x
                    family is everything to me

Comment

Good luck Seto. I admire you for getting the help.
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Seto All THE VERY BEST of wishes to you!!!!!!!! Am proud of you and all the best of wishes for 2009!
                        I'm confident that you can get through through this and meet that rainbow at the other end!!! Stay in touch and keep us informed of your success eh! Sue x
                        Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

I want them back in my life

Comment

Working...
                        X