Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday

Hi everyone!!!

Well I've made it. Working half day today and than it's a well deserved holiday untill the 5th of January.

Thanks for all the support for the past 2 weeks AF (well. now i'm cheating, it's day 13 actually ).

I hope I'll have a chance to pop in every once in a while otherwise I will see all of you in the New Year. May you all be strong and and achieve your goals.

:thanks: :l
    AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

ODAT Tuesday

I am on Day 9 and honestly with how busy I getting everything organised for Christmas I don't know how I would have had time to have a drink - but I sure that wouldn't have been a problem if I was drinking, something else would have given. I am going to have a cold sugar free energy drink before I tackle the ironing tonight.

I think that I will be hanging around here a lot over Christmas. My main outlet, my gym is shut until Monday next week. So I'll either be hanging around here or getting stuck into the AL, and I don't want to do that.

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Yeah. I hear you.

Actually I just joinde a gym down the road last night. And fortunately they are only closed on the 25th. So I'll be getting busy there over the christmas season. Loose some weight. Get some tan and come back to work next year and be the best I've ever been. (nothing better and more rewarding than people noticing positive change.)
      AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Good morning,

Whatever I'm wearing has to be pretty wrinkiled for me to iron. I will be on my wonderful treadmill, I am still hoping to purchase a wii fit, I definitley can loose a few pounds. Today is day 31, feeling better about our Christmas Eve party, I am not going to cave.

I hope you both and everyone to come has a wonderful AF Tuesday.

Twosox

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Hi guys - well, after a Very frustrating morning that I won't go into, I think you could say I "modded" yesterday. Just 2-1/2 glasses of wine. And not all at same time!

Today will be a bit stressful, since I have to go to this place about a potential job for "testing". YUK. Can't wait until that's over with!!!

People, please pray I'll get a Decent job before too much longer! Poverty is not all it's cracked up to be... :boohoo:

OK, I'm going to try to make it a Good day - and y'all do the same!!
          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

ODATERS!!!! Everyone is looking good!!! Congrats on 30 in the bag twosox! Savvy, hang on tight, you can do it! I pray your dream job will arrive soon.

Be good! Santa's watching!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

johnny, go ahead and cheat, congrats on the lucky 13!

Great job, ezzy on day 9. I put a present for you on my 7 Day AF thread ;-)

I hear you both, johnny and ezzy. I've lost some weight and my face looks so much thinner. This is pretty cool!

Hey twosox, I'm with you with the ironing. Yuck.

savvy, I'll be thinking of you today and wish you much luck with your prospective job!

Good morning, greenie!

Day 8 here, made it through my goal. Now I'll need a new one. I've been thinking about that a lot but haven't made a decision. I'm taking it seriously and, in fact, didn't sleep much last night because of my thinking about it. Did have a using dream, though. One about a high school reunion and my classmates bringing in all this booze into a house my HB and I had just renovated and were getting ready to put up for sale. I was so upset at them! It's funny, though, now that I remember back in the dream. I didn't drink. Hmmm

Have a great day everyone. I'm up to my eyeballs in work, appointments and last minute holiday stuff.

Take care, :l
              Be
              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODAT Tuesday

Good Day guys
                Just a quick check in for me. You all sound very positive. I am praying for you Savvy. I have been there. I am slowly clawing my way out of foreclosure right now. I can only hold a job because I am sober. I am ignoring my hunger, and will try and take a short nap. I need to go back to the grocery store for food for my kids for Christmas Day. All of us except for my daughter, are working through the holidays, so we are trying to work out a quick get together. I have the night off. I will be baking and wrapping gifts. I hope you all have a great day.
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                X