I'm off to REHAB - pray for me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Seto, I'm so happy for you! 3 weeks of inpatient rehab saved my little brother's life. You've brought tears to my eyes. I'm so proud of you for doing this. :l

Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Seto,
      I am so glad to learn that you have come to a decision on this. I remember your posts over the past year, afraid to take a step. Good for you! You can get your life back, and be there for those babies.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Wishing you the very best Seto
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

We're rooting for you , Good Luck you are in my prayers
          DLW
          Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
          And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
            Today is a Mystery
            Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

What a great way to start the New Year
            God bless!
            Toughen up!

Comment

Gotta say....you're an inspiration to us all Seto!!!!! You will be in my thoughts tonight bless. All the very best of wishes and a happy and healthy 2009 to you. x
              Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

I want them back in my life

Comment

Best wishes Seto..2009 will be a good year for us all I hope
                xx
                There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Good luck! You're doing a great thing. You are a very strong person!

Comment

yo

hi seto havent hurd from you, i hope it went well ,i no its tough, if you want to talk give me a holler, im here for ya kid gyco ps when i got out i cried a lot,give it time

Comment

Best of luck to you.
                      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Glad you are doing this for you and those you love...we will be waiting here for you...make the most of this YOU TIME, to start the healing process...
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

You are an incredibly strong person for doing this. I am rooting for you. Let us know your progress.
                          Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                          :h

Comment

Seto
                            I really hope this works out for you! I know it must be very scary, but also very hopeful, and it is wonderful you are doing this for yourself and your family! We will all be thinking of you and please post back to us when you can and let us know how you are getting on! :h
                            no time like the present

Comment

Good for you Seto

Every person that we can pry out of the hands of the Beast is a joy. Good luck and God bless you. Just think of rehab and the road to sobriety as the adventure that it is. You get stronger as you go on!!
                              Matt

Comment

Seto - I think you are very brave and strong to take such a big step to fulfill your goals. You sound pumped and ready!!

Good luck! (Will you have internet access so you can let us know how it's going?)
                                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
                                X