My BFFEAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My BFFEAA

You guys have been so amazing.....I love the support of this website.....

I am in so much pain. My heart is so heavy. My best friend, my closest childhood friend, the one who appreciated and dealt with all has passed away.

She was 34 years old. Too young to br taken from us. And yet she was.

I miss her. I love her. This is hell. I think that I can't cry anymore and then I do.

I know you guys didn't know her. But she was so amazing. Please love her for how much she loved me. Please grieve for her for how amazing she was. Life does not deserve this sadness........please love her like I did Trust me, she sooooooooo deserved it.
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

My BFFEAA

Uni, my heart goes out to you...and the engraved Zippo lighter. Get some rest, and we will all be here for you tomorrow.

xoxo
    CS

Comment

My BFFEAA

Dearest Uni,
      I am so very sorry for your loss. Allow yourself time to grieve, be kind to yourself. Please focus on you and the great love you have for your dear daughter. We are here for you.

Sending you comfort and love,
      Kate
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

My BFFEAA

Hi Uni,
        i to am so sorry for your loss, I cant imagine losing my best friend, she is like a sister to me, you are in my thoughts.
        *Witchy*
        Progress, not perfection!!!
        A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

My BFFEAA

Hey Uni.

My sincerest condolences. I am sure she is in a better place now. I know that sounds horrible when all you want is for her to be here now. But it is true. Take care.
          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

My BFFEAA

Stop the clocks

Dear Uni I have posted this poem numerous times here.... i think it sums up the loss you and anyone feels at the loss of a close freind like yours I agree 34 is too young !!!! Substitute he for she its the same...... the loss of a beautiful person and freind reverberates through out the world ..... take care love cap and cry ya bloody heart out and miss her with all your heart it helps :l

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone

W. H. Auden

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
            Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
            Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
            Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
            Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
            Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
            Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
            My working week and my Sunday rest,
            My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
            I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
            Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
            Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
            For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Comment

My BFFEAA

Uni I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that I am thinking about you and sending you strength
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

My BFFEAA

make your friend proud

Uni--I am so saddened by your loss. It seems that you were (are) very blessed to have such a special person in your life, one who understands and supports you. I imagine she has been through thick and thin with you and was helpful in your battle against AL.

Now do her proud. :h Every single time you crave a drink, think of her. How lucky you are to have an angel :wings: of your very own, watching over you and guiding your behavior and choices. I know she will give you the strnegth you need when you are weak, just ask her and she will answer.

Do not despair--have faith and believe--as I do--that those we love and who love us are NEVER really gone from us, they are here in spirit and in our hearts forever. They watch over us in our time of need.

Celebrate your friend's life by living your live AL free--a good and happy life.

Comment

My BFFEAA

My dearest Uni,
                  I am so very sad for you. I lost my BF when we were 25. How I wish I had used to her death to fuel my own recovery. Instead, I tried to drown my pain with AL, and of course, that did not work. It sounds to me like Heaven was missing an Angel, and God took her because he has a greater purpose for her. My thoughts and prayers are with you...And like Capt. said "cry your bloody eyes out".
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

My BFFEAA

I will say a special pray for you and for her soul.
                    It is amazingly hard to lose someone so special and it will be a challenge learning to live without her.i will pray for you to have the STRENGTH to life the joyful life that I know she would want you to do.Blessings to you.
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

My BFFEAA

uni,

I'm so sorry.

Love,
                      Be Attached files [img]/converted_files/751590=4642-attachment.jpg[/img]
                      "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

My BFFEAA

My deepest sympathy. It is so hard to deal with loss. Hang in there..

Comment

My BFFEAA

Uni --- My deepest sympathy for the loss of your best friend. Life can be so cruel at times. Take Upnorthgirl's wonderful suggestion of your friend by keeping her as an angel close to you.
                          Take all the time you need to grieve and my thoughts are with you. Stay close.

Comment

My BFFEAA

I'm sorry, Uni....

I really think Upnorthgirl said it perfect. Dedicate your AF life to her....

Don :l

Comment

My BFFEAA

Words are not enough....I am so very sorry for your loss.:h
                              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
                              X