My BFFEAA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My BFFEAA

Uni I'm so sorry for your lose. I know the pain, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
    ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

My BFFEAA

Dear Uni,

I am deeply sorry for your loss. There are no words to lessen your pain. May God wrap His arms around you and comfort you during this time.
      Bridget

" little by little, we travel far "
      - Tolkein

Comment

My BFFEAA

oh how I feel for you ...my own dearest friend died at aged 43 (2004) and she was more to me than a sister ... some people don't understand because they are not blood related ... but sometimes the pain is so bad it more than hurts ... please pm me if you need support ...
        ?We are one another's angels?
        Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

My BFFEAA

Hi Uni. Just wanted to check on you today....you have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

My BFFEAA

Hi guys,

Thanks for all of your love and support. I'm feeling better today - still a little numb. Some things in life are just so unbelievable that you want to wake up and realize it was just a bad dream. But since unfortunatly I can't do that I am starting to accept reality. But reality really does bite sometime.

Looking at lots of pictures, smiling as I think of lots of memories. I'll be okay - I really do thank you all for your support. It has really helped.

Love you all,
            Uni
            Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
            :h

Comment

My BFFEAA

The loss of a loved one is the hardest thing in the world with which to cope. When my Dad was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, I began my descent into bona fide alcoholism. I lost my Mom to Alzheimers. Now, my mother in law (a wonderful lady) is facing terminal gall bladder cancer. The chemo didn't work. She is a trooper though. Has already signed up with hospice, has her affairs in order and is prepared. I just can't imagine what it must be like to get up every morning and know that you are another day closer to death. A trip to Pennsylvania is in our near future. It will be hard. She has lived a long and healthy life--almost 84 years. Looks like 2009 will be tough, although I will have a new grandbaby in July. Hoping for a boy! Uni, we never stop missing our loved ones. The pain does dull a little with the passage of time. Grief counseling may help you--I didn't go, but should have. We will be thinking about you in this difficult time. Be good to yourself. Kay

Comment

My BFFEAA

Capt. I remember hearing that for the first time when I saw (was it?) four funerals and a wedding. Or something like that. It moved me SO.

My dear Universal. I truly do know your pain. I lost my boyfriend in June, and I thought like you - SURELY I couldn't cry anymore. Where the hell were the tears coming from? They were constant for a week. And then they stopped for a while... but can reappear at any time.

Unimaginable pain.

I always try to see the Purpose in things, but I couldn't understand, try as I might.

I guess we have to accept (!!!) that some things are just not explainable...

One foot in front of the other. Believe it or not, you Will laugh again. I surely thought I never would. My face looked like something carved out of stone. Immobile with grief.

And everyone would say... well, time will heal. Yes, it does. But I will always have a scar.

But... that's life. You invest your love, and you take the risk. It was worth it!
                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

My BFFEAA

Uni, I'm so so sorry. I know exactly what you are going through. I lost my 36 year old cousin to cancer in May last year. Time is the only healer, keep strong and stick close to the boards.

Rustop

Comment

Working...
                  X