First post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post

:new: Hello all. Just wanted to say hi. Just subscribed, ordered the cd's and suppliments. Already have topomax script. Looking forward to getting started.

First post

Hello Mscoachung and Welcome, Great place with great people. Tell us about yourself.

Comment

First post

Welcome M, glad you came, look forward to getting to know you better. Happy New Tear
      Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

First post

Hi there MS, welcome to you!
        When do you think you might start this journey?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

First post

Welcome coach! :welcome:

It sounds like you know a lot about the My Way Out program, that's awesome! I hope to get to know you better and wish you luck and success. A great way to start 2009, huh?

Take care, :l
          Be
          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

First post

MS.......Your at the right place, lot's of knowledge here. Old pro's of Alcohol encounters. Post and read....check the material here at MWO. Glad your aboard. IAD./
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

First post

Starting as soon as I get my stuff. I'll write a better profile when I'm at a better keyboard. I'm in a hotel now.
              Short list. 4 kids, pretty much grown, married 30 years. I travel a lot for work. 180 night in hotels in 2008.
              And thee lies part of the problem. Hotel rooms, cocktails, airplanes, airport lounges, conventions, free drinks all over the place!
              I guess I'm a functioning drunk? I can't do AA. It was too cult like for me. My Dr. said I could probably start my own group (ha) because of all the research I've done.
              Got a great support team, husband, kids, Phsyciatrist & therapist. I already know I can be hypnotized and i finally have all my emotional issues straighted out so I'm ready.
              I sort of drink in moderation now but am still worried about everyday or every occasion. I ust realized haw many of our activities include alcohol.
              Thanks for the welcome.
              P.S. name explanation- My name is Young, my husband was a coach. When kids called it always came out Ms. Coach Young really fast so...
              mscoachung

Comment

First post

Wow! I was wondering where your name came from! Thanks for the exp...
                Oh yes, can relate to the corporate drinking! It sounds like you have done much prep for this. Good to see.
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

First post

Welcome!
                  You'll find lots of insightful and wise people on this site. Can't write much, at work, doing this from phone, no trail! Great to have u here. Day 14 AF (alcohol free) for me. Sobriety is really under-rated.
                  Bridget

" little by little, we travel far "
                  - Tolkein

Comment

First post

I can pretty much relate to the bit about reading and knowing... and then going out drinking.
                    Good luck..

Comment

First post

hay welcome, you will get lots of good advise & support here, keep posting & tell us how your doing.
                      XX
                      *Witchy*
                      Progress, not perfection!!!
                      A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

First post

You'll learn so much from RJs book and this site...It is an incredible support team.
                        There is also some good info on You tube.The Sinclair method has also helped me in my recoery and you can see about that on You tube...
                        I travel quite a bit and find that the hotel mini bars are very dangerous..
                        I have almost caved several times because of that.I call ahead to make sure that the Hotel hasn't have them in the rooms.
                        Glad to have you with us.
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

First post

Welcome Coach! I also travel a lot, and find the layovers in the airport, and the boredom on the airplanes, easy to address by having a drink. Any tips out there on how to resist the temptation??

Comment

First post

Welcome and I love how you came up with your name. Stick around and keep talking. A wonderful group of people here from all over the world to provide support. Best of luck.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

First post

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                              X