Praying!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying!!

Praying for all of you and me that we achieve our goals tonight. I know New Years is one of the hardest so stay strong. Lucky for me we are staying home and no one is coming over so shouldn't be to hard, plus I'm still regretting caving on Friday. Day 5, 30 more to go to pass my goal.

Love to you all!
    Twosox :l

Praying!!

Hello Twosox28, I'll jump on that prayer chain. I am going out tonight but have stayed close to this site and my AA beliefs and will wake up to start the New Year without a pounding headache. Best to you with your goal. You can do it !

By the way, love the name.

Comment

Praying!!

Stay strong guys!! I am fortunate, in a way. I am working tonight. Snowstorm here, so not thrilled about the drive, but happy to ring in the New Year with my patients.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Praying!!

All the VERY BEST OF WISHES to you Twosox.............I have every faith that you can do it!! Happy New Year to you! x
        Three F's . . .

Family ~ Fun ~ Future

I want them back in my life

Comment

Praying!!

You can do it! Stay strong! You did it before and you can do it again! I believe in you! We can make a pray chain and stay strong together. Happy New Year! We are all in this together. I will keep you in my thoughts all day today and for the next 30 days and ask that you do the same for me! 2009 will be a good year for us! love, lost!

Comment

Working...
          X