Hello I'm New Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello I'm New Here

Hey welcome. I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a horrible time. Drinking makes depression MUCH worse, it stops the depression pills from working. Hopefully, you'll start feeling better in no time. Stay with us, post and do not let the beast control you anymore. We're here for you.

Comment

Hello I'm New Here

hugs Laurel, how are you???

Comment

Hello I'm New Here

Welcome Laurel!

:welcome:

Hugs,

Tina
        AF Days in 2008: 350
        Anticipated AF Days in 2009: 365

Comment

Hello I'm New Here

Thank you everyone. Right after this post I am going to go buy the book. I am having a really hard time with this, I drank yesterday and it once again got out of hand. I am so mad at myself
          :crazymonkey:Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town.? -George Carlin

Comment

Hello I'm New Here

Laurel, rest assure that most of us NEVER get it right the first time. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Your desire to quit drinking is a huge step. With the outside counselling and finding support here your chances of success are a lot better than doing it on your own.

One of the comforts about MWO is that you are not alone and your problem with alcohol are not unique. I think it is so important to have people that you can relate to. Support is a must for successful sobriety.

One day at a time, love. Stop beating yourself up. Welcome to MWO!

Comment

Hello I'm New Here

welcome l, starting today again hopefully i can hold on. my longest stretch af 6 months however that was about 6 months ago no better time then to start now!!!! Dumping nicotine too wow this will be the first for that good luck all!!!
              here for you l

Comment

Working...
              X