here i go again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here i go again

im not new here posted a few times over the yrs but now ive hit totally rock bottom if i dont get a grip of my drinking then im out of this family forever with no where to go or live ,belive u me im not feeling sorry for my self I CAUSED ALL THIS PAIN but my hubby brought my mother in to this who i have kept at a distance nearly all my grown up life as i wasnt treated good by her as a child !!! she layed in to me on xmas eve and xmas day then the next day she had left before i returned home from work good for me as i did not want to see her i brought up a lot of stuff she didnt want to hear on them days and she turned around and called me a liar, as if i would lie about my demon child hood grrrrr. hes backing her corner even though he knows how i feel about her what the hell do i do ive never been so down not like this got all the supps and books i need to read now hes looked at them and is laughing at them he says its all down to will power "is it" i dont think so HE DOES know IM AN ACLCOHLIC BUT
    ive told him i need his support but where is it
    by the way i was in a bad relationship for 13 yrs before i met him and my mother never helped being so controling in my life, ive just been married for over 2 yrs and got his kids at home i do not see my own as he moved out over a yr ago lives 4 hours away and i miss him
    yes im still drinking! well monday i will give it a go at giving up but hes watching me like a hawk and im walking around on egg shells
    does this make sence to anyone he now wants me to see some shrink about me getting so aggressive when i drink which i do and i dont know y i do it
    thats all for now
    thanks for listening:upset:

here i go again

Welcome back. I do not have any great words of wisdom but wish you all the best on your journey.

Comment

here i go again

Hi Sea - "here you go again"!

I'm sad to hear all you're going thru. IF we can just go without booze for a while... I'm sure we'll feel better about ourselves - and Everything.

It can be done.

Let us know what's happening, ok?
      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
      X