Supplement ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supplement ??

Today is day 12 AF. I just received the Kudzu and CD's in the mail today. I found the rest of the supps at the store except the Nutritech All One powder. Can anyone help me find the Nutritech All One ?? I've checked the local drug store and supermarkets. I've been to the doc and I'm clear to start the supps. I just need the All One. I don't plan to do the Topomax at this time.

Another question is on the Evening Primrose Oil, the bottle says for women's health. Is this for women only ??

I so happy to have made it 12 days and hope the supps and CD's make the days to come easier. I've been developing my plan a little at a time. Once I have it all together I'll post it.

Supplement ??

Willie- I ordered my ALLONE from here.....at the "health store" not sure about the evening primerose oil...hope to see you over at the PROGRAM 09 thread! Congrats on day 12!
    :teeter:JAMMS

"I'm safe.. up high...no one can touch me...why do I feel this party's over?...."

"no pain..inside...you're my protection...how do I feel this good SOBER?!"

Comment

Supplement ??

Hi Willie - Sorry I don't know anything about the Primrose Oil. I am not taking it. I just took the l-glut and kudzu and gaba occ and now i am just doing topo and don't feel i need it.

By the way, congrats on your 12 days! Sounds like you are doing very well! The program thread is great that Jammss started! Great job Jamms also! Keep up the good work!
      Bridget

" little by little, we travel far "
      - Tolkein

Comment

Working...
      X